(author: Chen freebie)
share a friend’s artificial intelligence tutorial. Zero basis! Easy to understand! Funny humor! And dirty jokes! You can see if it is helpful to your http://www.captainbed.net/luanpeng
Tensorflow can be installed via PIP or anaconda, but once installed, it runs in a Python script
import tensorflow as tf
ImportError: DLL Load failed: : It failed to find the specified module.
Three solutions were tried:
1) Besides TensorFlow, tensorFlow-GPU should be installed
Later, I learned that the tensorFlow-GPU was installed mainly for acceleration, and the installation did not solve this problem.
2) The second is to uninstall and reinstall
So I upgraded the PIP, uninstall tensorflow by
PIP uninstall tensorflow, and then reinstall it by
PIP install tensorflow, but still couldn’t solve the problem.
3) Three said to update the pillow
Pillow is an image processing library in Python, which comes with Anaconda. But maybe because Pillow’s version is older, you need to update it.
conda uninstall pillow conda update pip pip install pillow
Through the above three lines of commands, first uninstall the PILLOW in Anaconda, then update the PIP, and then install the latest PILLOW through the upgraded PIP. The problem is solved. Hey, it is also amazing that the Python package conflicts with TensorFlow… However, the installation of strange problems are mostly version problems, can only check the version, but most of the time is to upgrade, and sometimes to downgrade is more headache.
- tensorflow import error: DLL load failed: The specified module could not be found (DLL load failed: The specified module could not be found)
- Tensorflow import error: DLL load failed: the specified module could not be found
- Importerror using tensorflow: DLL load failed: the specified program cannot be found
- ImportError: DLL load failed: The specified module could not be found
- ImportError: DLL load failed while importing xxx: The specified program could not be found.
- Python’s importerror: DLL load failed: the specified module was not found and the problem was solved
- Sdl2 – importerror: DLL load failed: the specified module was not found.
- Importerror: DLL load failed while importing win32gui: 1 is not a valid Win32 Application.
- vscode import numpy error：DLL load failed: The specific module could not be found
- from ._ NNLS import NNLS importerror: DLL load failed: the specified module was not found.
- Python import GDAL failed: DLL load failed. The specified module cannot be found.
- OpenCV3.1 + Python2.7 error “DLL load failed: The specified module could not be found”
- Windows10解决ImportError: DLL load failed: A dynamic link library (DLL) initialization routine failed
- How to solve “import cv2 failed ImportError: DLL load fail: Cannot find the specified module” in Anaconda environment
- To solve the problem of importerror when installing tensorflow: libcublas.so . 10.0, failed to load the native tensorflow runtime error
- Finally solved the importError: DLLload failed: the specified module could not be found when import matplotlib.pyplot
- DLL load failed: The specified procedure could not be found
- Python error: importerror: DLL load failed: unable to find the specified module solution
- Jumper notebook, import numpy, prompt “importerror: DLL load failed: unable to find the specified module”
- ImportError: Importing the multiarray numpy extension module failed.