Today, when installing Pocket Sphinx, the error command ‘swig.exe’ failed: No such File or Directory. I found a lot of content on the Internet, and finally I succeeded.
first of all, my computer is Windows10 system, the method is only available for Windows system, other systems do not know.
error is due to the fact that swig is missing from your computer, so you need to download and install it. I download from the website of the latest package swig 4.0.2, website address is: http://www.swig.org/download.html.
to unzip the downloaded files to C pan-gen directory. I want to emphasize the root directory here, because my previous attempts to put it in C:\Program Files (x86) still didn’t work (for unknown reasons). Finally, I just put it under C:\swigwin-4.0.2.
then add a new path path to the environment variable.
after the above steps are completed, then there is no problem with installing pocketsphinx.
- Error occurred when Python installed the pocketsphinx module (package): Command‘ swig.exe “Failed: no such file or directory
- Error running Eclipse: failed to load the JNI shared library
- The solution of configuring OpenGL in vs2017
- A series of problems in configuring OpenGL development environment in vs2015
- Countermeasures for Error 1935 when installing MATLAB under Windows 10
- Completely solve install_ FAILED_ UPDATE_ Incompatible installation error, the installation package is not consistent with the previous installation package signature on the device
- Win 10 System Restore Fail 0x80070091
- 0028opengl program running prompt glut32.dll missing one of the solutions
- Solve the problem of prompt couldn’t find path to unrear library after installing unrear in Python
- OpenGL program running prompt glut32.dll missing problem
- Visual studio 2017, OpenGL program running prompt glut32.dll missing solution
- Mac realizes file interaction (upload and download) between terminal and server
- ArcGIS Earth 1.7 beta installation method-solve the 0X80070057.DirectX device creation failed problem
- Could’t find path to unrear Library
- Solve the problem that WSL occupies too much C disk
- To solve the problem of loading rjava in installation of xlsx
- Could not find appears when JDK is configured java.dll Could not find Java se runtime environment problems
- Python installation tutorial
- The first time I write OpenGL program, what should I do when I encounter “can’t open include file:” GL / glaux. H “: no such file or directory”?
- [VTK] cmake compiling VTK