Repair 01: remote desktop settings
Open the start menu and type remote desktop connection, and then open it. Click the display options button at the bottom. Then go to the experience tab. At the bottom of this tab, there is an option “if the connection is discarded, reconnect.”. Make sure it is checked.
Fix # 02: reestablish connection to domain
We have disconnected to fix this problem and can reconnect to the domain. To do this:
- open the start menu and go to settings. Go to the accounts tab and select the access to work or school tab. Select the domain that you are connected to, and then disconnect from it. Restart your PC and rejoin the domain. Check that the RDP still displays the error ol>
Fix # 03: change RDP settings in Group Policy Editor
Step 1: open your start menu and type edit group policy to open it.
Step 2: follow the following path:
Computer configuration, management templates, windows components, remote desktop services, Remote Desktop Session host security
Step 3: double click the “need to use a specific security layer for remote (RDP) connection” option, and then set it to enabled.
Step 4: right below this option, you’ll see the “security layer.”. Select RDP for this option. Be sure to save your changes and restart your computer.
Fix # 04: network level authentication
If a computer is configured to access another computer on the remote desktop, network level authentication or NLA may be the cause of this problem as long as NLA is enabled on the other computer. Therefore, by disabling NLA, we can get rid of this problem:
- right click this PC on the desktop, and then click properties. Now go to the remote settings tab. Be sure to uncheck allow connections to remote desktop computers with network level authentication only. Save the changes ol>
Fix: Remote Desktop Connection Service
Open the start menu and type run. Type “service. MSc” in the window and click “enter”. Find Remote Desktop Services, right-click it, and then stop it. Wait a few seconds and restart it.
These are some proven ways to fix internal errors in Windows remote desktop. If you have any questions, please contact us.
- SQL Server 2008 18456 error and SA unable to login solution
- Solve the problem that TeamViewer software prompts that the trial period has expired and cannot be operated remotely
- EBS R12 login error—R12.1 FRM-92050: FAILED TO CONNECT TO SERVER: /FORMS/LSERVLET
- SQL server remote computer refused network connection, error: 1225, specific solution steps.
- A solution to the refusal of rdesktop connection to windows host
- Infragistics.NetAdvantage . 2006.vol2 error 1609 solution
- ORA-12631 / TNS-12631: Username retrieval failed
- Error 711: Cannot load Remote Access Service Connection Manager.
- SQL Server 2005, unable to log in, forget sa password, 15405 error!
- SQL Server Error:233 and Error 18452
- When nodejs is installed: the error code is 2503
- The sharepoint2010 site cannot open a solution that displays an “an unexpected error has occurred” error
- Microsoft Remote Desktop (Android version) connection appears the solution of the error of 0x204
- request:fail url not in domain list or Cannot send network request to localhost
- xrdp_mm_process_login_response:login failed
- An authentication error occurred in the remote desktop connection
- Can’t open display: can’t open display: localhost:10.0
- How to login raspberry pie
- Windows command to start MySQL “system error 5”
- Win10 starts infinite loop auto repair, and the repair fails