This problem occurred after uninstalling Oracle12c.
others said need to modify the host file, restart the works after modification. Then changed the computer name, after reboot easy to use.
In other cases, the installation of Oracle will get stuck. When exiting and reinstalling Oracle, select “New System User”, which is easy to use.
- Call to undefined function oci_ Connect() problem solving
- TNS-12545: Connect failed because target host or object does not exist
- Oracle error code: 17002 error
- A series of errors encountered in connecting to the database using Oracle SQL developer
- An I/O operation initiated by the Registry failed unrecoverably
- Someone is doing something abnormal
- Oracle12c client32 bit installation error: [ins-20802] Oracle net configuration assistant failed
- Adobe Acrobat installation error experience of e1935 0x80070bc9
- Restart and shutdown of Ubuntu system in the terminal
- Centos 7.2 failed to load SELinux policy freezing
- Countermeasures for Error 1935 when installing MATLAB under Windows 10
- Oracle login error: Oracle error 6 initializing SQL * plus (normal before)
- WINDOWS 7 : SYSPREP 3.14 : A FATAL ERROR HAS OCCURRED DURING SYSPREP.(ZZ)
- Win7_ Dim-00019 appears after x64 installation of Oracle11g
- U disk installation Linux system could not boot, / dev / root does not exist and the identified hard disk space is not available
- Oracle error – ora-12519, TNS:no appropriate service handler found
- An authentication error occurred in the remote desktop connection
- Solution to the error of win7 & win10 shared printer 0x000000709
- python: This application failed to stat could not find or load the Qt platform plugin “windows”
- Shortcut to exit zoom mode in VirtualBox [off]