Background: the space of C disk is inexplicably red, and a series of soft armour cleaning are used, but there are still nearly 10GB garbage files missing
As shown in the figure:
after troubleshooting, it is found that the size of C: (user/appdata/local) is too large
This folder is related to the software data and cache installed on the system. It is easy to cause unexpected results if it is changed.
Can you refer to: what tool can effectively clean up the files in the directory “C: users: user name: appdata”?
Continue to drill down to the chrome folder
C:\Users\Administrator.USER-20190509ND\AppData\Local\Google\ Chrome\User Data\Default\File System\047\t\00
- Google browser chrome installation failed, error code: 0xa0430721 solution (★ pro test is feasible 〉)
- To solve the problem of failed to load: data in HTML5 game running rmmv locally/ actors.json problem
- Chrome setting — Disable web security to solve cross domain problems
- How to delete the residual software files on the computer?
- VMware uninstall installation problem (The MSI Failed)
- The command Du – h — max depth = 1 in Linux
- Solution of modulenotfounderror in running pychar
- Error in downloading update creation environment of CONDA: collecting package metadata (current_ repodata.json): failed
- Chrome local file translation tool
- Visual Studio 2005 — Error code 1603 for this component means “Fatal error during installation.
- Rstudio drawing problem
- On the use of NPM cache clean — force
- Solution: PIP install MySQL Python has the following problems
- Modifying SVN user name and password in eclipse
- Chrome Failed to load resource: net::ERR_CACHE_MISS
- [solution] how to uninstall Autodesk genuine service
- RabbitMQ login failed
- Java operation temporary file creation and deletion
- Sourcetree prompt failed: authentication failed for
- [Python] failed building wheel for MySQL Python solution