Attached to the blog: http://blog.csdn.net/liverliu/article/details/6410287
I’ll just stick to his summary:
First of all, the cause of the problem is that I created a bookspace table space in f:/ LLH/directory before, but I didn’t want the table space later, so I just deleted it. This error is caused by deleting several files such as F :/ LLH /bookspace.dbf by mistake.
Ora-01033: ora-01033: Oracle initialization or shutdown in progress
1. First, run CMD under Windows and enter the DOS environment. 2. Login as DBA user
(1) sqlplus /NOLOG
(2) Connect sys/change_on_install as sysdba
(3) Shutdown Normal
Tip: the database has been closed
has been uninstalled the database
the ORACLE routine has been closed
(4) Startup Mount
Tip: ORACLE routine has been started
Total System Global Area 118255568 bytes
Fixed Size 282576 bytes
Variable Size 82886080 bytes
Database Buffers 33554432 Bytes
Redo Buffers 532480 bytes
database finished loading
(5) the alter database open;
error on line 1 :
ora-01157: unable to identify/lock data file 19 – refer to DBWR trace file
ora-01110: data file 19: “” F:/LLH/ bookspace.dbf “; The
tip file section is slightly different for each individual.
Continue to input
(6) Alter Database Datafile 19 offline Drop;
hint: the database has changed.
Use the last two steps in the “database has changed” loop until alter Database Open. No more error, “Database has changed”.
Up to this point, I will follow the original blogger’s operation. Now I need to close the command line and click computer — > Management – & gt; After the service, find the Oracle-related service and stop it, and then restart it. Oracle services are closed and started in a certain order, specific query can be online.
You can also refer to the following website content for setting, I did not try, roughly the same.
- Oracle data file space release
- Oracle quick replacement undo table space method
- Insufficient table space ORA-00604 unable to extend table SYS.AUD by 8192
- mysql error 1033 Incorrect information in file: ‘xxx.frm’ (Fixed)
- Oracle error collection solution
- How to make the import complete smoothly!
- mysql ERROR 1050 (42S01): Table already exists
- InnoDB, tokudb, MyISAM directory structure
- Oracle database missing init.ora Solutions
- Solutions to UCenter Info: MySQL query error app1
- Deployment project error: Oracle 11g ora-12505, TNS:listener does not currently know of SID given in connect descriptor
- Oracle Net Configuration Assistant failed abnormal solution
- 【ORA】Error 1031 received logging on to the standby
- Solution: ora-00205: error in identifying control file, check alert log for more info
- Error: can’t locate revision identified by ‘xxx’
- [Oracle] when inserting data, “ora-00001: unique constraint” appears
- ‘Conversion failed when converting date and/or time from character string.DB-Lib error message 241,
- How can Oracle query tables of other users without adding a table user name
- PHP big file upload problem (500m or above)
- How to solve MySQL error 1049 (42000): unknown database ‘database’