As shown in the figure below, this error occurs when I try to clone someone else’s repo. When I clone from git: /, instead of HTTPS://, it works well.
This happens because the agent is configured in GIT. Since it’s an HTTPS proxy (not HTTP) git config http.proxy And git config — Global http.proxy It doesn’t help.
1. Look at your git configuration
git config –global -l
If you don’t have any content related to the HTTPS proxy, such as HTTPS_ Proxy =… That’s not the problem.
If you have any content related to the HTTPS proxy, please remove it from the ~ /. Gitconfig file and try again.
2. If it still doesn’t work, unset the environment variable
env|grep -i proxy
You should have one or more lines_ proxy = …
Use the following to cancel settings one by one: cancel settings_ Proxy (or HTTPS)_ Proxy, depending on the name of the variable)
3. Check the environment variables again
env|grep -i proxy
If it doesn’t show anything, you should be good.
Note: this solution can be applied to HTTP and HTTPS proxy problems. Only the variable name is changed from HTTPS to http.
On the premise of opening shadowlocks, manually configure git agent. Git client can input the following two commands.
git config –global http.proxy http://127.0.0.1 :1080
git config –global https.proxy http://127.0.0.1 :1080
Http:// can also be changed to sockets5://, but the difference is that Socks5 does not support password free login to GitHub through pubkey, and only user name and password can be entered for each code submission. HTTP can support password free login.
git config –global –unset http.proxy
git config –global –unset https.proxy
In fact, plan 1 and plan 2 are the same method, but plan 2 is more specific. Most problems can be solved by plan 2. When plan 2 is invalid, plan 1 should be considered.
- LibreSSL SSL_connect: SSL_ERROR_SYSCALL in connection to github.com:443
- Git authentication failure solution, due to the problem of password modification
- 【wget failed】Connecting to 127.0.0.1:7890… failed: Connection refused.
- Error in Git operation: http basic: access denied solution
- Git authentication failed
- Node configuration environment variable and global installation of webapck
- Prometheus 500 Internal Privoxy Error exception resolution
- Inexplicable exception 007: git error: authentication failed for
- NPM and cnpm installation failure solution
- Error an unexpected error occurred: * * * etimedout
- Git clear saved accounts
- [Linux] curl: (7) failed to connect to 127.0.0.1 port 1086: connection reused solution
- Git failed to authenticate
- git clone https:// gnutls_handshake() failed: The TLS connection was non-properly terminated.
- One of the configured repositories failed (Unknown), and yum doesn’t have enough cached data to cont
- Spring initializer error: initialization failed for ‘ https://start.spring.io ‘
- mvn install Error: Failed to read artifact descriptor org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-install-plugin:jar:2
- source, ~/.bashrc, ~/.bash_ Profile details
- Error: No such keg: /usr/local/Cellar/node&install nvm&brew installation&Oh my zsh.git installation&git set alias&No bundle URL prese