The overview of WebPack is not much longer.
Let me go straight to some of the problems I encountered in learning WebPack.
Problem 1: An error has been reported during the installation of the partial WebPack and the installation failed.
The common reason for this is that when you execute NPM init-y, the “name” attribute in the package.json file is called “Webpack” by default, which will result in repeated name errors.
Question 2: When you install WebPack Webpack-CLI (I think it was in 4. After a few versions you must install webpack-cli) webpack-dev-server, execute
NPM run dev. Report an error finding that a file in the webpack directory cannot be found. This is usually due to version incompatibility.
I recommend you check out an answer from the nuggets, linked below
About the version of the three plug-ins
These are the problems that newcomers generally encounter. In fact, when they encounter these problems, there are no more than the following situations:
- version is not compatible without permissions local and global problems network speed has a problem, the package did not download good
So you find the error message first, and then you get a sense of what it means. If you still can’t figure it out, ask the search engines. Slowly narrow down the bug, and that’s it
- NPM run dev error: cannot find module ‘webpack cli / bin / config yargs‘
- When starting Vue project: cannot find module ‘webpack cli/bin/config yargs’ error [How to Fix]
- Solved – problem cannot find module ‘webpack / bin / config yargs’
- Cannot find module ‘webpack cli / bin / config yargs‘
- Run webpack error: Error: Cannot find module’webpack/lib/node/NodeTemplatePlugin’
- Error: solution to the problem of cannot find module ‘webpack / bin / config yargs’
- ERROR in Entry module not found Error Can t resolve
- Webpack error module build failed: typeerror: fileSystem.statSync is not a function
- Invalid host header error in Vue using peanut shell agent
- Node configuration environment variable and global installation of webapck
- Fatal error: Newspace:: rebalance allocation failed – process out of memory (memory overflow)
- TypeError: Cannot read property thisCompilation of undefined
- Error: Cannot find module’webpack/bin/config-yargs’ solution
- Module parse failed:Unexpectedtoken (1:0)You may need an appropriate loader to handle this file type
- NPX webpack cannot find module’html webpack plugin’a bug causes headache
- Idea startup project Lombok error, no symbol found
- extract-text-webpack-plugin" loader is used without the corresponding plugin Error (Fixed)
- Vue init webpack command error Vue cli / node_ modules/_ [email protected]@rimraf/rimraf.js :313
- NPM run build error solution
- Error: can’t resolve ‘FS’ in (webpack 2 configures CSS loaders)