View port and resolve port conflict in Windows
netstat -ano|findstr "9510"
tasklist |findstr "11056" taskkill /f /t /im "node.exe"
- Through PID (process identification) to find the port (port) occupied applications, to solve the problem of port occupied
- Port 4200 is already in use.Use ‘-port’ to specify a different port error Reasons
- socket.error : [errno 10048] and view PID process number and port number
- Kill the specified port CMD command line taskkill in window
- The Tomcat connector configured to listen on port 8080 failed to start. The port may already be in u
- Kafka opens JMX port and reports that the error port is occupied
- Error running ‘Tomcat 8.5.31’: Unable to open debugger port
- Eclipse port occupied（ java.net.BindException : address already in use: bind) solution
- Centos Failed to Modify the port of SSH: error: Bind to port 27615 on 0.0.0.0 failed: Permission denied.
- Idea startup error: Port occupied/address already exists
- The Tomcat connector configured to listen on port 7014 failed to start
- Solution to the problem that listen TCP 0.0.0.0:3306: bind: address already in use port is occupied in Linux centos7
- Explanation of port mapping in dlink
- Node.js Using port 80 to report errors in Linux
- Port out of range: – 1 for Tomcat startup in idea
- Resolve Tree Conflict SVN
- filezilla Failed to create listen socket on port 21 for IPv4 solution
- Vs problem port in use
- License Error: “Failed to Open the TCP Port Number in the License” Ultimate Solution
- The error record when docker starts Nacos, and the solution to the problem of port occupation