Main problem stack: sqlsession [org. Apache. Ibatis. Session. Defaults [email protected] ]Was not registered for synchronization because synchronization is not active
scenario: spring boot + mybatis
reason: some mybatis do not output detailed stack information, such as the use of @ param parameter and the mapping of corresponding SQL variables, If you don’t manually try catch, you won’t see the problem or error.
solution: just try catch yourself and solve it according to the stack information
- Canal synchronization error target column: name not matched
- [error summary] Rsync remote synchronization: error password file must not be other accessible
- Ntpdate reported an error when updating the clock, and the problem of no server suitable for synchronization found was solved
- Get synchronization retrieved hash chain is invalid error
- When the source side of Dameng synchronization tool HS starts the service, it prompts that the so file does not exist: libdmoci.so
- Rsync client synchronization error
- Non real time fast synchronization scheme for mobile devices
- Servicetask synchronization failed to set automatic retrying
- The problem of master-slave database synchronization stop caused by MySQL deleting data
- Analysis of [error code , ora-00942 in synchronization of DDL statements in ogg
- Deep understanding of async await asynchronous programming synchronization
- Solve the problem that the delete request is not available under SpringBoot. There was an unexpected error (type=Method Not Allowed, status=405).
- java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Receiver not registered:
- Not registered via @EnableConfigurationProperties or marked as Spring component
- quill Cannot import ImageResize. Are you sure it was registered?
- RPC with NFS setup error: program not registered
- [solved] win10 + office2016 error: library not registered, HResult: 0x8002801d
- Property xxx was accessed during render but is not defined on instance
- Python’s importerror: DLL load failed: the specified module was not found and the problem was solved
- Samba getpeername failed. Error was transport endpoint is not connected error