This problem indicates that a port occupies the current port. For example, if you want to start tomact, but a tomact service has been started, an error will be reported
Shows the details of 8068 port occupation
netstat -ano | findstr "8080"
Query which application occupies the port (according to PID)
tasklist | findstr "20344"
Force kill specified port (according to PID)
taskkill /pid 13800 -t -f
You can also close the process according to the program name
taskkill /f /t /im java.exe
- Kill the specified port CMD command line taskkill in window
- The Tomcat connector configured to listen on port 7014 failed to start
- Solution to can’t bind to local 8600 for debugger
- Through PID (process identification) to find the port (port) occupied applications, to solve the problem of port occupied
- socket.error : [errno 10048] and view PID process number and port number
- View port and resolve port conflict in Windows
- Port 4200 is already in use.Use ‘-port’ to specify a different port error Reasons
- Error: Could not fork child process: There are no available terminals (-1).
- Error running ‘Tomcat 9‘: Address localhost:1099 is already in use
- Error:could not fork child process: There are no available terminals (-1).
- On the error report after the command of ADB shell error:device not A solution of found
- Eclipse port occupied（ java.net.BindException : address already in use: bind) solution
- The GPU is still occupied after the program stops
- linux tomcat Run (DWP exit error AGENT_ERROR_TRANSPORT_INIT(197): No transports initialized [debugIni）
- Git bash Error: Could not fork child process: There are no available terminals (-1)
- solve java.net.SocketException : Unrecognized Windows Sockets error: 0: JVM_ Bind
- Resolve nginx startup failure
- Linux c running error killed
- Boot nginx flash back under Windows
- Solution to the problem that listen TCP 0.0.0.0:3306: bind: address already in use port is occupied in Linux centos7