In the morning, I received user feedback and applied to add mkcramfs and libxml dev to the offline source
which was strange. After asking the user, the user gave a screenshot of the question:
Firstly, the first step is to get the user node information and login mode, and the path of the command in the screenshot
after logging in, the user problem is reproduced, and the error is indeed reported; Try the following:
1、apt-get install mkcramfs
Report an error, indicating that there is no such package
2、apt-get install libxml2-dev
I still report an error. I feel strange. I suspect that there is something wrong with the source.
3. Check the source configuration of the user’s machine and find that there is no/etc/apt/source.list file, only/etc/apt/source.text; The reason is that the MV of the last step is not executed when the user installs the offline source document.
4. Modify the source information and update it
mv /etc/apt/source.text /etc/apt/source.list apt-get update
5. After trying to install the previous two packages, it is found that libxml2 dev is installed normally, and mkcramfs cannot be installed
For all the relevant information on the Internet, it is found that some Ubuntu can’t install mkcramfs in APT get mode, so they need to download the package to the local and then install it.
1. Find the corresponding package in the offline source, and then download it:
2. Install it in dpkg-i mode
3. Verify it by performing the user’s previous operation; Problem solving:
Some Ubuntu can’t install mkcramfs in APT get mode, so you need to download the package to the local and then install it
extension: there may be other packages with this situation, which can be used as a reference for subsequent analysis
- Fix vs2017 unable to install
- Win10 install Android Studio error Unable to elevate [error: 1812] solution
- Unable to install SQL Server (setup.exe), VS Shell installation has failed with exit code 1638.
- Solution — unable to install vmware tools on windows2012r2 in VMWare
- The problem of unable to install win32gui in building Anaconda environment in pychar
- [Solved] VUE-pdf Plugin use error: To install them, you can run: npm install –save core-js/modules/es
- mvn install Error: Failed to read artifact descriptor org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-install-plugin:jar:2
- Android Studio Install Error Failed to install Intel HAXM. For details, please check the installation log
- Error: no such keg: / usr / local / cellular / node & install NVM & Brew install & oh my Zsh. Git install & git set alias & no bundle URL press
- Solutions to the problem of unable to locate package
- Linux novice: unable to locate package error solution
- E: Unable to fetch some archives, maybe run apt-get update or try with –fix-missing?
- Unable to resolve dependency tree
- E: unable to locate package MySQL server error solution
- Solution to the problem of vs2017 error report unable to open source file
- SQL Server 2005, unable to log in, forget sa password, 15405 error!
- [Solved] Logon failed, use ctrl+c to cancel basic credential prompt. unable to access
- Ubuntu reads the shared folder under windows Unable to mount location Failed to retrieve share list from server
- How to install cuda10.01in Ubuntu18.04
- Install Oracle VM VirtualBox Extension Pack failed to install the extension pack