can not be connected to./SQLEXPRESS.
user ‘sa’ login failed. This user is not associated with a trusted SQL Server connection. (18452), Microsoft SQL Server Error:)
— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —
it’s mapping times wrong:
failed to create for user “sa”. (Microsoft) is essentially) express. The smo)
perform Transact_SQL statements or abnormal happened when the batch. (Microsoft) is essentially) express. ConnectionInfo)
unable to use special groups’ sa ‘. The (15405), Microsoft SQL Server Error:
2, the concrete solving steps:
the first step: open the SQL2005 with administrator login first, then right-click the selected attributes in the service name & gt; Security & gt; The login mode option on the right has been changed to authentication OK!
step 2: select safety (expand)> Login name & gt; Double-click the sa> Password change the password you need to confirm! Then turn off SQL2005 or disconnect.
. Step 3: start > Application & gt; Choose SQL2005 & gt; Configuration tool & GT; Open the configuration manager> Expand SQL Server2005 network configuration
note: select MSSQLSERVER if SQMEXPRESS
> TCP/IP options & gt; Enable and right click > Property & gt; Ip address TAB & GT; Change all disabled options to enabled & GT; Then restart the SQL2005 service!
- SQL Server 2008 18456 error and SA unable to login solution
- About WLW (Windows Live Writer): “unable to connect to your log service: invalid server response” solution
- Centos7 forgot the root password and could not log in to the system
- Microsoft edge was unable to log in. Error code: 3,15, – 2147023579
- MySQL — initialize failed to generate temporary password in error log after initialization
- 530 user cannot log in. Problem connecting to FTP server
- SQL Server import MDF and LDF files appear: unable to open physical file “D:\ XX.mdf “。 Operating system error 5: “5 (access denied. ）”Solutions
- Unable to install SQL Server (setup.exe), VS Shell installation has failed with exit code 1638.
- SQL 2005 remote connection error (provider: SQL network interface, error: 28 – the server does not support the requested protocol
- The browser console reports failed to load resource: net :: ERR_CONNECTION_RESET, which results in unable to log in
- The transaction log for database ‘xxxx’ is full due to AVAILABILITY_REPLICA error message in SQL Ser…
- Solution to SQL Server Error: 4064
- MySQL password setting error message: error 1054 (42s22): unknown column ‘password’ in ‘field list’
- Solution of error converting data type varchar to datetime in SQL Server
- JDBC connect to Sql Server to connect to the database–The TCP/IP connection to the host localhost, port 1433 has failed
- [solved] sql30082n security processing failed with reason “24” (“user name and / or password invalid”)
- Connection error:Cannot connect to redis-server. Details are available in connection log.
- Microsoft SQL server, additional database error: error 916 solution
- You have an error in your SQL syntax； check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version