1: No module named ‘tensorflow. Examples’
I downloaded tensorflow directly from the Internet, which is version 2.5. The path to add examples is in C:// program data/anaconda3/envs/tensorflow/lib/site packages/tensorflow, which is similar to that on the Internet_ In the core folder, there is no such folder in version 2.5, so all the next operations are performed in site package/tensorflow.
First of all, you have to go to the official website of tensorflow（ https://github.com/tensorflow/tensorflow/tree/master/tensorflow ）Download the examples folder and copy it to the site package/tensorflow folder mentioned above. If you continue to run your code, there will be a problem of no module named ‘tensorflow. Examples. Tutorials’.
2: No module named ‘tensorflow. Examples. Tutorials’
in the site package/tensorflow folder, click the examples file you just copied in (I believe you have downloaded many tutorials files on the Internet, just copy them in directly), and then the code can run
Note: if you have not downloaded to the tutorials file, you can go to the official website of tensorflow, and then adjust the version to the version before 2.40, you will find the tutorials file in the examples folder (this method has not been tested, if it is feasible after the test, you can leave a message in the comments area, thank you).
- Tensorflow error: module ‘tensorflow’ has no attribute ‘xxx’
- Tensorflow error in Windows: failed call to cuinit: CUDA_ ERROR_ UNKNOWN
- Solve the problem of using in tensoft 2. X tf.contrib.slim No module named appears in the package: tensorflow.contrib problem
- Building wheel for wrapt (setup.py) … error
- Problem solving module ‘ tensorflow.compat . V2 ‘has no attribute’ contrib ‘and importerror cannot import name’ auto ‘
- Windows10解决ImportError: DLL load failed: A dynamic link library (DLL) initialization routine failed
- Attributeerror: module tensorflow no attribute app solution
- Importerror using tensorflow: DLL load failed: the specified program cannot be found
- ImportError: DLL load failed: The specified module could not be found
- Tensorflow error: attributeerror: module ‘tensorflow’ has no attribute ‘unpack’ (‘pack ‘)
- Using pip to install tensorflow: tensorflow — is not a supported wheel on this platform
- Solution: Failed to load the native TensorFlow runtime.
- Tensorflow import error: DLL load failed: the specified module could not be found
- tensorflow import error: DLL load failed: The specified module could not be found (DLL load failed: The specified module could not be found)
- To solve the problem of importerror when installing tensorflow: libcublas.so . 10.0, failed to load the native tensorflow runtime error
- Failed to load the native TensorFlow runtime.
- Tensorflow installation and uninstall (Anaconda version)
- module ‘tensorflow_core._api.v2.train’ has no attribute ‘slice_input_producer’
- After tensorflow installation, an error occurred while importing: importerror: DLL load failed: the specified module could not be found
- Anaconda builds a new environment and installs sklearn, numpy and other modules