Welcome to reprint the original blog. Please attach the blog link when reprinting. Thank you for your respect.
Local environment: Windows 10 system
Compiler: idea 2018.3.4
Code warehouse: GitHub
When submitting the test code with [git push], the prompt “login failed, use Ctrl + C to cancel the basic voucher” appears, as follows:
Logon failed, use ctrl+c to cancel basic credential prompt. unable to access…
Because the incident happened suddenly, only the error information was copied, and there was no screenshot to keep the certificate. Forgive me, O (╯ □ ╯) O
Ha ha, to tell you the truth, it’s really not clear.
However, after the problem was finally solved, the GitHub official website sent me an email, which roughly said that they “do not recommend using git’s password for basic authentication”.
Therefore, I have reason to suspect that this is the result of my login with GitHub account and password in idea. It is recommended to log in in in the way of “git account + token”, which should be all right.
The screenshot of the email content is as follows:
On the [git bash] command line, enter the following command, and then push the branch again.
setx GIT_TRACE ""
There are other methods, such as [git account + token] login recommended by the government, but they are not as simple as the above method. It is not a big problem and there is no need to pay attention, so I won’t be wordy.
I hope I can help you!!
- Remote: http basic: access denied, fatal: authentication failed for error resolution: wrong password
- error Unable to authenticate, need: BASIC realm=“Sonatype Nexus Repository Manager“
- In win10 environment, Ctrl + C cannot be copied and Ctrl + V cannot be pasted
- Push failed Unable to access ‘https://github.com/‘: Failed to connect to github.com port 443: Timed
- Git report HTTP Basic: Access denied
- Error in Git operation: http basic: access denied solution
- HTTP Basic: Access denied
- Debugging failed under vscode Ubuntu, unable to open libc-start. C raise. C, etc
- Git clone appears fatal: unable to access’ https://github.com/… The solution to the problem
- git remote: HTTP Basic: Access denied error resolution
- How to cancel the commit, how to cancel the commit after git commit, and how to change the submitted content
- Use yum to prompt Error: rpmdb open failed
- Command prompt window prompt system error 5, access denied?
- The idea code pushes to GitHub and reports an error fatal: unable to access
- How to remove the message “Membership credential verification failed.” displayed in the Event Log
- VMware virtual machine prompt: locking file failed, unable to open the disk solution
- Jumper notebook, import numpy, prompt “importerror: DLL load failed: unable to find the specified module”
- Failed to connect to non-global ctrl_ifname: (nil) error: No such file or directory (How to Fix)
- VC + + OpenGL is used as the development platform to design the program, which can generate any pixel on the screen, and use the pixel to draw the basic graphics
- unable to access ‘https://github.com/facebook/react-devtools/‘: