Install software error
apt-get install python-minimal
E: Unable to fetch some archives, maybe run apt-get update or try with --fix-missing?
Reason: the Error message indicates that the package failed to download to a database in the source.
1. source itself
According to the prompt, we should first update the source with apt-get. If this error is still reported after apt-get update, it means that there is an error in this source. Try the APt-get update– fix-Missing and still report this error, and change the source decisively
2. Network problems
The gateway mistakenly intercepts the packet or the firewall intentionally blocks it (for example, when the UPDATE contains the source of The Google Chrome browser, the IP will be automatically redirected to 126.96.36.199).
3. Replace source
sudo vim /etc/resolv.conf
Add the nameserver 188.8.131.52
The content of /etc/apt/ source. list is replaced with
sudo apt-get update
- About node error NPM update check failed try running with sudo or get access to the local update
- ubuntu executes apt-get update and reports Failed to fetch/replace Ali source
- When installing software in Ubuntu, it prompts: E: You don’t have enough free space in /var/cache/apt/archives/.
- E: unable to locate package MySQL server error solution
- This program cannot be started because vcruntime140 is missing from your computer_ 1.dll。 Try to install the program again to solve the problem.
- Error checking for updates: unable to start update checking (error code is 4:0x80070005 – system level)
- There is a solution to the problem: severity = corrected, type = physical layer, id = 00e5 or id = 00e8 (receiver ID) under Ubuntu
- Cause analysis and solution of “SVN: e155009: failed to run the WC DB work queue associated with”
- ubuntu-how to solve the error-Failed to fetch http://dl.google.com/linux/chrome/deb/dists/stable/Release
- Error handling of apt instruction e: unmet dependencies. Try ‘apt — fix broken install’ with no packages in Ubuntu 20.04
- [OpenGL] cannot start this program because the computer is missing glut32.dll. Try to re install the program to fix this problem. …
- Solution of apt unable to update in the docker container of raspberry pie
- Google cloud disk: too many users have recently viewed or downloaded this file. Please try to access this file later. （How to Bypass Google Drive Download Limit (Quota Exceeded) Error）
- ApplicationContextException: Unable to start ServletWebServerApplicationContext due to missing…..
- Browser console prompt: Error: NetworkError when attempting to fetch resource.
- NPM run build failed to package err! Missing script: build
- Import Maven project error, unable to run
- Error: ENOENT: no such file or directory, mkdir E:\
- Solution to error 1452: cannot add or update a child row: a foreign key constraint failures in MySQL
- Solution to GitHub desktop login error: failed to fetch