Last updated at 11:03:47, June 28, 2021
Every time you enter PIP related commands, there will be a line of yellow characters, prompting you to update pip to the latest version. Today, you can’t watch the update, and then you report a big error:
Import error no module named typing
the reason is that pip21 and python2.7 do not match. The typing Library in the error report only appeared in python3.5, which is not available in python2.7
If I need to use ROS, I can only use python2.7 instead of updating the version. I can only use the old version of Pip to cover the current pip21, but now any command starting with PIP will report an error, so I can only use get-pip.py to implement the rollback version. Refer to the link: installing pip is not working in Python & lt; three point six
- curl -O https://bootstrap.pypa.io/pip/2.7/get-pip.py - python get-pip.py - python -m pip install --upgrade "pip < 21.0"
The third order here is unnecessary.
- Linux update Python method and error handling
- Error in upload code of tortoisegit error:1407742E
- [solved] runtimeerror: module compiled against API version 0xc but this version of numpy is 0xb
- Git error: http request failed
- An error is reported in the compiler require of laravel: installation failed, reversing/ composer.json to its original content.
- ERROR: pygame-1.9.2-cp35-cp35m-win32.whl is not a supported wheel on this platform.
- Could not install packages due to anenvironment error: [winerror 5] access denied
- Summary of Python deep learning packages
- Error in brew install: curl: (22) the requested URL returned error: 404 Not Found
- Installation of Python on MAC
- Processing method of PIP exception no module named ‘pip’
- Module ‘Seaborn’ has no attribute ‘scatterplot’ solution
- Python installation tutorial
- On NPM audit fix
- Cocoapods- ERROR: Error installing cocoapods: ERROR: Failed to build gem native extension.
- ADB：INSTALL_ FAILED_ UPDATE_ Incompatible [solved]
- Error: No such keg: /usr/local/Cellar/node&install nvm&brew installation&Oh my zsh.git installation&git set alias&No bundle URL prese
- AttributeError: module ‘keras.backend‘ has no attribute ‘eager‘
- curl: (7) Failed to connect to raw.githubusercontent.com port 443: Connection refused