Yesterday, I installed CentOS7 on my computer, and I also dropped the Win7 system. Since then, Only Centos is installed on my computer, which gives me a feeling of abandonment.
A HALT command tried to shut down the system, but found that the screen wasn’t black, that the machine wasn’t working, and that the power light was still on. So it did its best to hold down the power button and force it off.
When I came back the next night and started the machine, it was abnormal. After starting the machine, there was always an ATA Bus error. Please see the last picture for details.
How to do, Lao Tze did sth. for two or three hours, reinstalled three times the system is the same result! No way I’m white.
Finally search, omnipotent netizens said that the hard disk fault, but my hard disk is absolutely forced not to be broken… In the end,
I tried to solve my problem with one of my better tools, the CMOS discharge!
Think back, the last time I did this was ten years ago, and alas, how time flies… Beside the point.
Yes, open the case, take out the piece of electronics on the motherboard and put it in again. Restart it.
It’s a bloody lesson to shut down the halt command.
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. Finally, I have an error report.
- Restart and shutdown of Ubuntu system in the terminal
- Modify grub to solve computer startup error: error 17
- U disk installation Linux system could not boot, / dev / root does not exist and the identified hard disk space is not available
- There are errors 1304 and 2350 FDI server errors in ArcGIS Server installation
- Mac Windows partition merge and delete
- To be solved: one SSD failure, format failure
- Disk error press any key to restart solution
- CentOS 8.2 installation-solve Error setting up base repository
- “An error occurred while adding a recovery system to the destination disk
- Non system disk or disk error
- Solve boot prompt“ error:unknown filesystem Grub rescue “problem
- Attempt to reset the display driver and recover from timeout failed
- Modify the VDI path of VirtualBox on MacOSX, and transfer the virtual machine
- [windows] U disk installed system, unable to format the selected partition [error: 0x8004242d]
- woeusb Installation failed Exit code 256
- The solution of default boot device missing or boot failed appears on the blue screen of Lenovo xiaoxinchao 7000
- Troubleshooting of “disk I / O error” after startup
- linux VMware Unable to change virtual machine power state: Internal error
- An error is displayed when virtualbox uses modifyhd command to expand capacity: Resize medium operation for this format is not implemented yet
- Disk read error solution for new hard disk installation