Yesterday, I installed CentOS7 on my computer, and I also dropped the Win7 system. Since then, Only Centos is installed on my computer, which gives me a feeling of abandonment.
A HALT command tried to shut down the system, but found that the screen wasn’t black, that the machine wasn’t working, and that the power light was still on. So it did its best to hold down the power button and force it off.
When I came back the next night and started the machine, it was abnormal. After starting the machine, there was always an ATA Bus error. Please see the last picture for details.
How to do, Lao Tze did sth. for two or three hours, reinstalled three times the system is the same result! No way I’m white.
Finally search, omnipotent netizens said that the hard disk fault, but my hard disk is absolutely forced not to be broken… In the end,
I tried to solve my problem with one of my better tools, the CMOS discharge!
Think back, the last time I did this was ten years ago, and alas, how time flies… Beside the point.
Yes, open the case, take out the piece of electronics on the motherboard and put it in again. Restart it.
It’s a bloody lesson to shut down the halt command.
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. Finally, I have an error report.
- To solve the problem that windows Remote Desktop Services cannot copy and paste: restart rdpclip.exe
- The most complete solution for service network restart failure under CENTOS 7
- CentOS 8.1 solution to error in executing #systemctl restart network.service
- CentOS solves the problem of modulenotfounderror when salt calls python3 script remotely, and solves the problem that PIP3 module cannot be shared by different users
- Error kernel restart: restart failed was reported in the background of jupyter notebook
- Driver IRQL Not Less or Equal (rtwlane.sys) blue screen restart problem win8.1
- CentOS 8.2 installation-solve Error setting up base repository
- Restart and shutdown of Ubuntu system in the terminal
- Cannot find module ‘.. / lib / utils / unsupported. JS’ problem in installing node in centos7
- Centos8 solves the problem of “failed to set locale, defaulting to c.utf-8”
- How to solve the failed to start switch root error during centos8.1 startup?
- Centos7 solves the problem of unable to use tab to complete automatically
- Disk error press any key to restart solution
- Bus error: 10
- Brief introduction of Linux MMAP and solution of bus error
- The problem of “value error: zero length field name in format” in Python 2.6.6 of CentOS 6.9
- Python has a bus error while importing tensorflow
- Solve boot prompt“ error:unknown filesystem Grub rescue “problem
- dbind-WARNING **: Error retrieving accessibility bus address
- To solve the problem of failed to load: data in HTML5 game running rmmv locally/ actors.json problem