The SSD of msata interface in win7 system disk is out of order and can’t enter the operating system to boot. The hard disk is connected to the new machine. The format of the hard disk in win10 is shown as raw, which cannot be formatted. The disk is checked, and there is no error. The reconstruction boot record is invalid.
At present, the faults are as follows:
① for the deleted file that cannot be written, after the device is ejected, the machine is connected again and the display is restored, that is, the file cannot be deleted.
② Unable to format
③ the Diskpart clean command is invalid. Time viewer error prompt, unable to make the hard disk block zero
postscript: at present, the problem has not been solved, and the experienced readers are looking forward to your advice.
- Solutions for failure to start Axure RP (including failure to uninstall or install. Net framework)
- Failed to execute tools\ android.bat : minutes! The same thing on the Internet, can’t it be solved? Look at this one!
- The most complete collection of solutions to Tortoise SVN Clean up failure
- Abaddressbooksave about the failure of saving to address book
- SELinux solution to Apache SSL failure
- Solution to 800b0001 failure of Windows Update
- Through sp_ Flash_ Solution to tool wire brush failure
- Solution to failure of SSL configuration in synergy
- Solution to the failure of creating bitmap with multithreaded OpenGL
- Solution to the failure of springboot integrated PageHelper
- [Solved] Timeout failure when upgrading horizon DAAS from 9.0.1/20.2.0 to 9.1.0/21.1.0
- Solution to node sass installation failure
- Using jgit to report errors: the solution of algorithm negotiation failure
- Solutions to cookie output failure
- Solutions to the failure of R language loading rjava
- Solutions to the failure of importing Python 3.7 SSL module
- Solutions to the failure of installing jupyters in termux
- HTTP Error 502.5 – Process Failure (How to Fix)
- SSD [failed] failed to mount / sysRoot solution
- How to Fix “junit.framework.Comparison Failure Expected: but was”