.Netcore 2.1.4 programs deployed to IIS report the following errors:
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
HTTP Error 502.5-Process Failure
Common causes of this issue:
The application process failed to start
The application process started but then stopped
The application process started but failed to listen on the configured port
Check the system event log for error messages
Enable logging the application process’ stdout messages
Attach a debugger to the application process and inspect
For more information visit: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=808681
Solution, select the application pool –& GT; Advanced setting –& GT; The load user profile is set to true.
Problem: IIS defaults to not read our. Netcore configuration file AppSettings. json. Error message when executing donet path/application.dll as shown in the figure below:
Object Reference not set to an instance of an Object is found because the corresponding configuration cannot be found.
After modifying the application pool Settings, the problem is resolved.
- WIN7 + IIS7 Service Unavailable HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable.
- net core HTTP Error 502.5 – ANCM Out-Of-Process Startup Failure
- Solve the problem of “internal error” in “iis7.iiserver”
- To solve the problem that fastcgi process often fails recently, an unknown fastcgi error occurs
- SQL Server calls Database Mail to send mail error: Msg 229, Level 14, State 5, Procedure sp_send_dbmail, Line 1 EXECUTE
- Mysql cannot allocate memory for the buffer pool solution
- supervisor ERROR (spawn error)
- Solution to prompt “cannot find module ‘eslint config defaults / configurations / eslint’” when submitting with Git
- Solve the problem caused by: java.sql.SQLRecoverableException : IO error: connection reset related problems
- Login failed for user ‘IIS APPPOOL\DefaultAppPool’
- source, ~/.bashrc, ~/.bash_ Profile details
- Connection for controluser as defined in your configuration failed.
- Android avoids memory leak: reasonable use of getcontext() and getapplication ()
- Spring boot prompt could not resolve placeholder in string value
- cpickle.picklingerror can’t pickle type ‘module’ attribute lookup __builtin__.module failed
- TypeError: Error #1034: Type Coercion failed: cannot convert mx.managers::[email protected]
- To solve the problem of failed to load: data in HTML5 game running rmmv locally/ actors.json problem
- Common problems of Hadoop startup error reporting
- Two ways of fuzzy query in mybatis
- How to share a process among multiple apks