viewers think that the solution also please point like, receive a Tibet (convenient to meet later), forward to share.
people have encountered the situation and Internet users are not quite the same, respectively introduce the two how to solve:
case 1: the most common, which is now a search on the Internet can be encountered;
find “tools_r25.2.2-windows.zip” in folder temp and unzip it to overwrite the tools folder. p>
Open sdkmanager. exe after
and the above prompts will not appear.
situation 2: this is a situation that I personally encountered different from other netizens. My Android SDK was installed with Android development components when I installed Visual Studio, and the common online methods did not work.
- Error running app:Instant Run requires Tools | Android Enable ADB integration‘ to be enabled.
- Android studio NDK setting is gray and cannot be solved
- To be solved: one SSD failure, format failure
- failed to find Build Tools revision 23.0.2 Install Build Tools 23.0.2 and sync project
- Failed to find Build Tools revision 27.0.3
- Solve the problem of illegalargumentexception: at least one JPA metadata must be present
- Solve the error in Ubuntu 18.04: called “net usershare info” but it failed: failed to execute child process “net”
- Microsoft Visual C++ 14.0 or greater is required. Get it with “Microsoft C++ Build Tools“
- [problem record] installed build tools revision 31.0.0 is broken during Android studio compilation
- ValueError: need at least one array to concatenate
- How to fix “Outlook data file cannot be accessed” error (Solved)
- “ XX.app ”It is damaged and cannot be opened. You should move it to the wastebasket.
- gradle：failed to find Build Tools revision 29.0.2
- Android studio prompt: failed to instance one or more classes appcompattextview
- Android Studio | Failed to find target with hash string ‘android-26’ in: D:\Android\sdk
- When Android Studio runs the app, it prompts Error: Please select Android SDK
- Android Error | Failed to find target with hash string ”android-23′ in…
- Finally solved the importError: DLLload failed: the specified module could not be found when import matplotlib.pyplot
- [actual record of Android stepping on the pit] Android studio runs with errors. Installed build tools revision 31 is broken
- Project error – failed to find build tools revision 26.0.1