When NPM installs the node sass dependency, the github.com Download the. Node file from the. Due to the problems of domestic network environment, the download time may be very long, even leading to timeout failure.
Use Taobao image:
npm install -g cnpm --registry=https://registry.npm.taobao.org
Method 2: if the use of Taobao mirror still failed
Delete the entire dependent node_ Use cnpm I to download the modules file again
- unload node sass OL>
npm uninstall node-sass
- then install with cnpm: you must first uninstall the installed node sass, otherwise you cannot install the new OL> node sass
cnpm install node-sass
After that, start the Vue project again.
- Simple solution for node sass installation failure
- Solution to the problem of selecting node sass when creating vue-cli3
- Node Sass version 6.0.1 is incompatible with ^4.0.0.
- NPM and cnpm installation failure solution
- Module build failed: Error: ENOENT: no such file or directory, scandir，‘node_modules\node-sass\vend’
- Syntax Error: Error: Node Sass version 6.0.1 is incompatible with ^4.0.0.
- Module build failed: Error: Node Sass version 6.0.0 is incompatible with ^4.0.0.
- Error: Node Sass does not yet support your current environment: Linux 64-bit with Unsupported runtim
- Error: cannot find module ‘node sass’
- Solution to CUDA installation failure problem visual studio integration failed
- Module build failed: Error: Node Sass does not yet support your current environment: Windows 64-bit
- Solution / error of. Net framework 4.0 installation failure HResult 0xc8000222 solution
- The Vue project does not install node sass and an error is reported
- Solution of node canvas error reporting in MacOS M1 installation
- Module build failed: error: cannot find module ‘node sass’ error
- Solution for AutoCAD 2020 installation failure (error code: 1603) / valid for Autodesk family products
- Unloading and installation of node and NPM of Vue Foundation
- Error: No such keg: /usr/local/Cellar/node&install nvm&brew installation&Oh my zsh.git installation&git set alias&No bundle URL prese
- After node.js is installed, use the instruction node version in vscode to show that it is not an external or internal instruction. The solution is as follows:
- Node configuration environment variable and global installation of webapck