Problem: when deleting a file, it prompts that the file is occupied.
Solution one: use 360 and other third-party software to release the occupation by fool.
Solution 2: use task manager.
Why not use the fool method?I need to delete the problem file on the server. It’s impossible to install 360 on the server! What should I do?
Open the task manager – & gt; switch to CPU – & gt; search the absolute path of the file to be deleted in the CPU’s associated handle, as shown in the figure, doc file and PDF file are occupied, and the process ends. The file is occupied by contact.
- When a system is deployed on weblogic18.104.22.168, it reports an error “IllegalStateException zip file closed”. When it is deployed on weblogic22.214.171.124, it does not report an error and can be accessed normally.
- Vue introduction path is correct, but it always reports an error: already included file name‘ ×××‘ differs from file name ‘ ×××‘ only in casing.
- C ා use math.net Read. Mat file, file content is complex
- After node.js is installed, use the instruction node version in vscode to show that it is not an external or internal instruction. The solution is as follows:
- Android studio reported an error in the release package: Lint found fatal errors while assembling a release target
- Use jstack to output the stack information in Java process to the specified file and analyze it
- Error: ~ /. Vuerc may be updated. Please delete it and re run vuercli in manual mode
- After windows VM is installed successfully, it is always prompted that this application may not work properly
- Java in idea: warning: source release 11 needs to be resolved by target release 11
- Winscp failed to upload the file to the server, indicating permission denied with return code 3
- XML file should have root tag (extra content at the end of the document in file error)
- Error in installing pywin32 under Windows: close failed in file object D estructor:sys.excepthook is missing lost sys.stderr
- “ XX.app ”It is damaged and cannot be opened. You should move it to the wastebasket.
- Mac Windows partition merge and delete
- Boost:: filesystem:: remove: another program is using this file and the process cannot access it.
- appear Error:java : javacTask: source release 1.7 requires target release 1.7
- javac Task Error source release 1.7 requires target release
- It is an error to use a section registered as allowDefinition=’MachineToApplication’ beyond applicat
- The use of makefile in GoLand under Windows