Problem: when deleting a file, it prompts that the file is occupied.
Solution one: use 360 and other third-party software to release the occupation by fool.
Solution 2: use task manager.
Why not use the fool method?I need to delete the problem file on the server. It’s impossible to install 360 on the server! What should I do?
Open the task manager – & gt; switch to CPU – & gt; search the absolute path of the file to be deleted in the CPU’s associated handle, as shown in the figure, doc file and PDF file are occupied, and the process ends. The file is occupied by contact.
- Copy file failed with 32
- Android error: ADB port is occupied（ adb.exe ,start-server’ failed — run manually if necessary)
- Solution: unable to delete folder (you need permission to perform this operation)
- Solutions to ADB failed to start daemon
- C ා use math.net Read. Mat file, file content is complex
- ADB connection error
- Through PID (process identification) to find the port (port) occupied applications, to solve the problem of port occupied
- solve java.net.SocketException : Unrecognized Windows Sockets error: 0: JVM_ Bind
- A solution to 1603 error in installing vCenter server
- Error code: events.js:183 throw er; // Unhandled’error’ event—solution
- The Excel connection manager is not supported in the 64-bit version of SSIS [Switch]
- Python error: permissionerror: [errno 13] detailed explanation of permission denied solution
- How to solve the problem of “unable to open source file XXXXX. H” in VS development?
- Failed to resolve: com.android.support:appcompat-v7:27.
- PHP error: call to undefined function curl_ init() window
- You must restart ADB and eclipse
- Failed to load image from file “* * *. Png“
- Chrome failed to install
- Node.js Using port 80 to report errors in Linux