The message received from the server cannot be parsed. The common reason for this error is that response filters, httpmodules, or server tracing will be enabled when the corresponding message is modified by calling response. Write().
Details: error parsing nearby output.
The solution is as follows:
1. If the server control calling the response. Write() method is on the page using the UpdatePanel, you only need to add a node under the UpdatePanel and register the control with postbacktrigger. The code is as follows:
- < asp:ScriptManager ID= “ScriptManager1” runat=“server”>& lt;/ asp:ScriptManager>& lt; asp:UpdatePanel ID= “UpdatePanel1” runat=“server”> & lt; asp:PostBackTrigger ControlID= “Button2” />
< asp:Button ID= “Button2” runat=“server” OnClick=“Button2_ Click” Text=“Button” />& lt; asp:UpdateProgress ID= “UpdateProgress1” runat=“server”>& lt;/ asp:UpdateProgress> & lt;/ asp:UpdatePanel> ol>
2. However, if the UpdatePanel is used in the master page, the above methods cannot be used to solve the problem. Otherwise, the following error may appear:
A control with ID ‘btnExport’ could not be found for the trigger in UpdatePanel ‘UpdatePanel1’.
This is mainly because updatepanel1 cannot be found & lt; asp:PostBackTrigger ControlID= “btnExport” /> Because we generally do not add this control (btnexport) to the master page（ Of course, if a control with ID btnexport is added under the node of the UpdatePanel, there will be no error.)
If there is such an error, what should I do?My solution is to use the page of the control page where the response. Write() method is needed_ Add the following code to the load event:
((ScriptManager) master. Findcontrol (“scriptmanager1”)). Registerpostbackcontrol (btnexport)
// scriptmanager1 is & lt; asp:ScriptManager ID= “ScriptManager1” runat=“server”> & lt;/ asp:ScriptManager> ID of
Reprint address: http://www.cnblogs.com/shenyixin/archive/2012/03/08/2385376.html
- java.lang.IllegalStateException: Cannot call sendRedirect() after the response has been committed
- The remote server returned an error: (417) Expectation failed
- java.lang.IllegalStateException Exception: cause analysis and solution
- Node start – create a server listening port.
- Python combined with Matplotlib to add button
- ERROR 2026 (HY000): SSL connection error: ASN: before date in the future
- Python: crawler handles strings of XML and HTML
- Centos7 installing Kafka
- Python – writing visual interface (Python + pycharm + pyqt)
- Error gyp verb ‘which’ failed error: not found: python2 using Vue admin template master
- Android Studio Error: Invoke-customs are only supported starting with Android O (–min-api 26)
- excel VBA: Could not complete due to error 800a0011
- Solve the problem that the delete request is not available under SpringBoot. There was an unexpected error (type=Method Not Allowed, status=405).
- PHP & nbsp; built in server array
- Summary of IOS storyboard unwind segues
- About WLW (Windows Live Writer): “unable to connect to your log service: invalid server response” solution
- Start gzip in node environment of project optimization
- Click the button to use in the react project window.open Methods open a new page and click the data again
- Was import certificate — error prompt: java.security.cert .CertPathValidatorException: Certificate chaining error
- Abnormal display of page object moved to here