Using drainer to synchronize to Kafka, an error is reported:
["fail to produce message to kafka, please check the state of kafka server"] [error="kafka: Failed to produce message to topic test-tidb: kafka server: Message was too large, server rejected it to avoid allocation error."]
Error reason: if a large transaction is executed in tidb, the generated binlog data will be large, which may exceed the message size limit of Kafka.
Solution: you need to adjust the configuration parameters of Kafka cluster, as shown below.
message.max.bytes=1073741824 replica.fetch.max.bytes=1073741824 fetch.message.max.bytes=1073741824
- Flume receives an error when a single message is too large
- KAFKA – ERROR Failed to write meta.properties due to (kafka.server.BrokerMetadataCheckpoint)
- The file server reports an error of 413, and the file uploaded by nginx reports an error of 413 request entity too large
- CentOS Liunx 7 uses rdesktop to remotely connect to the Alibaba Cloud server and it appears Failed to connect, CredSSP required by server.
- Server (for example: HTTP) has a large number of time_ Solutions to wait
- The server has rejected the client credentials
- kafka-eagle-2.0.3：Note: Kafka version is – or JMX Port is -1 maybe kafka broker jmxport disable.
- Sys.webforms.pagerequestmanagerparsererrorexception: unable to parse message received from server
- mysql5.7.26：[ERR] 1118 – Row size too large (＞ 8126)
- Error: The size of the connection buffer (131072) was not large enough
- circuit_breaking_exception,“reason“:“[parent] Data too large, data for [＜http_request＞]
- Nginx upload error 413 request entity too large
- It can’t connect to local MySQL server through socket ‘/ tmp/ mysql.sock ‘(2) “;
- Server Tomcat v8.0 Server at localhost failed to start.
- 【Synergy】Error:failed to connect to server:Connection was refused
- The sparse matrix of R language is too large to be used as.matrix
- The MySQL service suddenly hangs up with the error message can’t connect to MySQL server on ‘localhost’ (10061)
- The server just without updating PID file and can’t connect to local MySQL server through socket are solved
- PHP under linux uses pdo-dblib to connect to mssql to report an error solution. Error message: SQLSTATE Adaptive Server connection failed (severity 9)
- Local can link to the server database, upload jar package to the server will report an error