Prerequisites: Precautions for installing in Windows:
- 1. You need to install the server side, start taosd.exe, and wait for the
10/12 10:45:10.026000 00022304 DND TDengine initialized successfully 10/12 10:46:10.463000 00022216 MND succeed to send telemetry report
Then keep taosd.exe opened. Use the taos command of the taos shell to check whether it is started. If it succeeds, a prompt appears:
Server is Community Edition.
2. Check whether the configuration is modified successfully
- Add a line of ipv4 address computer name at the end of the file, eg:
- Command line access to passive mode FTP server failed, 425 failed to establish connection
- JDBC connect to Sql Server to connect to the database–The TCP/IP connection to the host localhost, port 1433 has failed
- 【MongoDB】 Failed to connect to 127.0.0.1:27017, reason: Connection refused
- Vscode remote connection server reports an error: could not establish connection to “XXXXXX” [resolved]
- Alibaba cloud builds FTP server 200 port command successful. Consider using PASV. 425 failed to establish connection
- error:Failed to connect to 127.0.0.1:27017, reason: errno:111 Connection refused；error:couldn‘t ….
- Mongodb uses Mongo to report error: could’t connect to server 127.0.0.1:27017, connection attempt failed: socket
- 【Synergy】Error:failed to connect to server:Connection was refused
- CentOS Liunx 7 uses rdesktop to remotely connect to the Alibaba Cloud server and it appears Failed to connect, CredSSP required by server.
- JRebel: ERROR Failed to obtain seat. Unable to connect to license server. Check
- Error: could’t connect to server 127.0.0.1:27017, connection attempt failed
- Connection error:Cannot connect to redis-server. Details are available in connection log.
- PHP under linux uses pdo-dblib to connect to mssql to report an error solution. Error message: SQLSTATE Adaptive Server connection failed (severity 9)
- Failed to connect to Mir:Failed to connect to server socket:No such file or directory
- On fileZilla unable to connect FATAL ERROR: Connection union
- About WLW (Windows Live Writer): “unable to connect to your log service: invalid server response” solution
- Failed to connect to remote VM. Connection reused. Connection reused: Connect
- MongoNetworkError: failed to connect to server [localhost:27017] on first connect [Error: connect EC
- MySQL: if the remote connection using navicatip fails, prompt “is not allowed to connect to this MySQL server”
- How to solve problems like curl: (7) failed to connect to raw.githubusercontent.com Port 443: problem with connection used