when deploying hive on spark, the test reports an error, and the table creation operation is successful, but the following error occurs when inserting insert:
Failed to execute spark task, with exception ‘org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.metadata.HiveException(Failed to create Spark client for Spark session 2df0eb9a-15b4-4d81-aea1-24b12094bf44)’
FAILED: Execution Error, return code 30041 from org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.exec.spark.SparkTask. Failed to create Spark client for Spark session 2df0eb9a-15b4-4d81-aea1-24b12094bf44
View the hive log according to the required time in the/TMP/Xiaobai path:
prompt timed out waiting for client connection. Indicates that the connection time between hive and spark has timed out
1). Change the spark-env.sh.template file in/opt/module/spark/conf/directory to
spark env. Sh , and then add the content
export spark_ DIST_ CLASSPATH=$(hadoop classpath)；
2). Change hive-site.xml in/opt/module/hive/conf directory to modify the connection time between hive and spark
execute the insert statement again. Success! Cry with joy
I made a mistake last night. I checked it all night and didn’t solve it. As a result, I solved it today.
- org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.exec.spark.SparkTask. Failed to create Spark client for Spark session 0354
- Run spark to report error while identifying ‘ org.apache.spark . sql.hive.HiveSessionState ‘
- FAILED: Execution Error, return code 1 from org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.exec.DDLTask. MetaException(me
- Spark SQL startup error: error creating transactional connection factory
- Error while instantiating ‘org.apache.spark.sql.hive.HiveExternalCatalog’:
- Error reporting when importing sqoop from Mysql to hive
- Java connection zookeeper high availability hive error
- Flume monitors a single append file in real time
- org.apache.flink.runtime.client.JobSubmissionException: Failed to submit JobGraph
- hive is not allowed to impersonate anonymous
- Failed: execution error, return code 1 from org.apache.hadoop . hive.ql.exec .DDLTask…
- The difference between hive and relational database
- “Hive metadata problem” hive.metastore.HiveMetaException : Failed to get schema version.
- Beeline connection hive2 reports an error permission denied
- [Solved] Spark SQL Error: File xxx could only be written to 0 of the 1 minReplication nodes.
- Summary of Hadoop error handling methods
- Execution error, return code 1 from org.apache.hadoop . hive.ql.exec .DDLTask.
- mkdir: Call From hadoop102/192.168.6.102 to hadoop102:8020 failed on connection exception: java.net.
- Exception on start hive: caused by: java.net.noroutetohostexception: no route to host
- Step on the pit — error reported by sqoop tool.ExportTool : Error during export