Error Code: 1175.
You are using safe update mode and you tried to update a table without a WHERE that uses a KEY column.To disable safe mode, toggle the option in Preferences -> SQL Editor -> Query Editor and reconnect.
When using the secure update mode, the update statement must use a keyword column attribute to limit the scope of the update. If you do not use keyword columns to limit the scope or update all records, you cannot use safe update mode.
The solution is to execute the following statement to set it to non secure update mode.
#Non-secure mode SET SQL_SAFE_UPDATES=0; #secure mode SET SQL_SAFE_UPDATES=1;
- MySQL Workbench: Error Code: 1175 [How to Solve]
- MYSQL Safe Upgraded Error: You are using safe update mode and you tried to update
- MYSQL 5.7 Error Code: 1290. The MySQL server is running with the –secure-file-priv option so it..
- Bulk Update Error: #Cause: java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: You have an error in your SQL syntax； check the m
- MYSQL gruop by Error: this is incompatible with sql_mode=only_full_group_by
- Introduction to Relational Databases in SQL
- How to Solve Mysql8 load data error
- How to quickly locate the problem in DB2-407 error reporting SQLCODE: -407, SQLSTATE: 23502
- [Solved] Mysql Error: [Err] 1136 – Column count doesn‘t match value count at row 1
- How to Solve mysql [Err] 1067-Invalid default value for
- Solve ERROR 1136 (21S01) in Mysql: Column count doesn’t match value count at row 1
- [MySQL] The principle of group by aggregation function and the reason for aggregation limitation SELECT list is not in GROUP BY clause and contains nonaggregated column
- [Solved] MYSQL 5.7 gruop by eRROR: this is incompatible with sql_mode=only_full_group_by
- Mysql Script Error Code: 1136. Column count doesn’t match value count at row 1
- ORA-29913 ORA-06512 external table query prompt: error
- [Solved] MySQL5.6.44 [Err] 1067 – Invalid default value for create_date settlement programme
- MySQL Change password failure prompt: ERROR 1064(42000):You have an error in your SQL syntax: check the corresponds to your M
- [Solved] ERROR 1054 (42S22): Unknown column ‘password‘ in ‘field list‘
- How to Solve SQL state [HY000]: general error 2503
- ERROR 2002 (HY000): Can’t connect to local MySQL server through socket ‘/tmp/mysql.sock’