Docker error h3>
Warning: failed to get default registry endpoint from daemon (Cannot connect to the Docker daemon. Is the docker daemon running on this host?) .
operating system: CentOS7
execution user: non-root, has sudo permission
guess error and execute user permission, use
sudo docker info will also report error, but
docker --version normal
sudo dockerd after CTRL +c interrupt, stop docker service and then restart, then use
sudo docker info normal, No attempt to use root user directly is normal
停服启动命令 $ sudo systemctl stop docker.service $ sudo systemctl start docker.service
被允许否认在试图连接到码头工人在unix守护进程插座:/// var /运行/码头工人。袜子:获取http://%2Fvar%2Frun%2Fdocker.sock/v1.38/info:拨打unix/var/run/docker.html。sock: connect:权限被拒绝
- Docker service start, restart, close command
- Job for docker.service failed because the control process exited with error code. See systemctl sta
- Centos7 quick installation of docker and configuration of image acceleration
- How to Fix ERROR: Couldn’t connect to Docker daemon at http+docker://localhost – is it running?
- Docker start error: failed to start docker application container engine.
- Docker was unable to connect to the docker daemons
- Error response from daemon: Get https://188.8.131.52/v2/: dial tcp 184.108.40.206:443: connect: connection
- systemctl start docker Job for docker.service failed because the control process exited with error
- [Sovled] Cannot connect to the Docker daemon at unix:///var/run/docker.sock. Is the docker daemon running?
- Summary of k8s single master cluster deployment
- An error occurred trying to connect: get http: / / var / run/ docker.sock/v1 .21/containers/json?all
- docker: Error response from daemon: Get https://registry-1.docker.io/v2/: net/http: request canceled
- ERROR 2000 (HY000): Unknown MySQL error
- ERROR Docker Engine API on Mac Osx
- Solution: the network can be recovered only when the Ubuntu broadband is disconnected
- MongoDB Error: Failed to start mongod.service: Unit mongod.service is not loaded properly
- Two kinds of errors caused by root / lack of execution permission x
- Error response from daemon for private harbor login
- Redirecting to /bin/systemctl stop mysqld.service
- Failed to get D-Bus connection: No such file or directory