sshd - T to view the cause of the error
Give directory permissions
chown -R root.root /var/empty/sshd chmod 744 /var/empty/sshd service sshd restart
- Linux configuration SFTP server
- Failed to restart ssh.service: Unit not found.
- Solution to error 2002 (HY000) in MySQL login startup
- Putty encountered an error when logging into alicloud CentOS: dis connected:No supported authentication methods available
- Two kinds of errors caused by root / lack of execution permission x
- Windows subsystem Ubuntu 18.04 solves SSH problem
- Failed to create VirtualBox client com
- Make the root user login through SSH and report the error of “permission denied, please try again”
- Ubuntu starts or restarts SSH service
- cygrunsrv: Error starting a service: QueryServiceStatus: Win32 error 1062: Solution
- Ubuntu failed to start sshd with an error: failed to start OpenBSD secure shell server
- Error code 2: Access violation error.
- When configuring ROS distributed / Error report solution and command requirements encountered in the process of master-slave computer
- Solution: the network can be recovered only when the Ubuntu broadband is disconnected
- Failed to get D-Bus connection: No such file or directory
- Vs_ Code remote SFTP connects to the server to modify the nginx configuration information and reports all configured authentication methods failed
- Solutions for permission denied
- Putty logs in and prompts no supported authentication methods available
- Fatal error: Please read “Security” section of the manual to find out how to run mysqld as root!
- “Permission denied” error in Oracle10g installation