I turned on centos7 today. Since I did not set the boot-up auto-start, when I started docker, I found that docker-related commands would report errors. Baidu has said that I have tried reinstalling docker, but I still can’t solve the problem. Post a set of questions:
1. For example, I check the version information
2. Restart the container
3. Systemctl status docker Checking the docker status also found an error:
The final solution to the problem is:
enter /etc/docker, create a new one without a daemon.json file:
Edit the daemon.json file:
add this code:
Then restart docker:
When systemctl restart docker.service
uses the docker command again, there is no problem.
I hope this method is useful for you.
- How to Fix ERROR: Couldn’t connect to Docker daemon at http+docker://localhost – is it running?
- An error occurred trying to connect: get http: / / var / run/ docker.sock/v1 .21/containers/json?all
- docker: Error response from daemon: Get https://registry-1.docker.io/v2/: net/http: request canceled
- This error may also indicate that the docker daemon is not running.
- docker Error response from daemon: Bad response from Docker engine
- [Win 10] Docker Error: error during connect: In the default daemon configuration on Windows
- Docker error response from daemon: Conflict: unable to deletexxxxx
- Docker was unable to connect to the docker daemons
- docker: Error response from daemon: driver failed programming external connectivity on endpoint lamp
- docker: Error response from daemon: driver failed programming external connectivity on endpoint
- When docker creates a container command: Error response from daemon: No command specified
- Docker creation container cannot find network card: error response from daemon: network XXXX not found
- Docker delete error response from daemon: Conflict: unable to delete xxxxx solution
- Solve the problem of copy failed: stat / var / lib / docker / TMP / docker builder 455335933 / opt: no such file or directory
- Docker start error: failed to start docker application container engine.
- systemctl start docker Job for docker.service failed because the control process exited with error
- The docker runtime container reported an error: error response from daemon: OCI runtime create failed
- (20200916 Solved)Docker||redis-cli Could not connect to Redis at 127.0.0.1:6379: Connection refused
- The installation of docker desktop failed. After successful installation, the docker can not be started
- The docker copies the win10 host file into the docker container. An error is reported: copying between containers is not supported