I turned on centos7 today. Since I did not set the boot-up auto-start, when I started docker, I found that docker-related commands would report errors. Baidu has said that I have tried reinstalling docker, but I still can’t solve the problem. Post a set of questions:
1. For example, I check the version information
2. Restart the container
3. Systemctl status docker Checking the docker status also found an error:
The final solution to the problem is:
enter /etc/docker, create a new one without a daemon.json file:
Edit the daemon.json file:
add this code:
Then restart docker:
When systemctl restart docker.service
uses the docker command again, there is no problem.
I hope this method is useful for you.
- docker: Error response from daemon: Get https://registry-1.docker.io/v2/: net/http: request canceled
- Centos7 quick installation of docker and configuration of image acceleration
- Docker service start, restart, close command
- docker: error pulling image configuration:timeout
- Error response from daemon: Get https://126.96.36.199/v2/: dial tcp 188.8.131.52:443: connect: connection
- Warning: failed to get default registry endpoint from daemon
- Job for docker.service failed because the control process exited with error code. See systemctl sta
- Summary of k8s single master cluster deployment
- An error occurred trying to connect: get http: / / var / run/ docker.sock/v1 .21/containers/json?all
- Docker start error: failed to start docker application container engine.
- CentOS7 nginx Failed to read PID from file /run/nginx.pid: Invalid argument？
- Job for network.service Failed because the control process exited with error code. See “SystemC
- Failed to start Remote desktop service (VNC)
- Error starting day: SELinux is not supported with the overlay 2
- Failed to start docker.service : unit not found
- This error may also indicate that the docker daemon is not running.
- Common command of docker
- Docker was unable to connect to the docker daemons
- How to Fix ERROR: Couldn’t connect to Docker daemon at http+docker://localhost – is it running?
- Linux virtual machine network “job for” network.service failed because the control process exited with error code”