vue-cli3.0 defaults to using the yarn package management tool instead of the original NPM
In yarn, node-sass, the default download will most likely fail if you don’t over the wall
yarn config set sass_binary_site http://cdn.npm.taobao.org/dist/node-sass -g
So when use the yarn to download the node – sass don’t stuck an error failed to install
this method not only solve the vue cli3 installation node – sass error
is used to solve the yarn package management tools installation node – sass error problem
- Solution to node sass installation failure
- Simple solution for node sass installation failure
- Module build failed: Error: ENOENT: no such file or directory, scandir，‘node_modules\node-sass\vend’
- Node Sass version 6.0.1 is incompatible with ^4.0.0.
- Error: cannot find module ‘node sass’
- Module build failed: Error: Node Sass version 6.0.0 is incompatible with ^4.0.0.
- Error: Node Sass does not yet support your current environment: Linux 64-bit with Unsupported runtim
- Syntax Error: Error: Node Sass version 6.0.1 is incompatible with ^4.0.0.
- Module build failed: Error: Node Sass does not yet support your current environment: Windows 64-bit
- The Vue project does not install node sass and an error is reported
- Module build failed: error: cannot find module ‘node sass’ error
- Solution to the problem of spring boot running test class error creating bean with name ‘serverendpoint exporter’ defined
- After node.js is installed, use the instruction node version in vscode to show that it is not an external or internal instruction. The solution is as follows:
- NPM installs dependent packages and reports an error node gyp rebuild… Solution
- After introducing sass into Vue project, start to report error typeerror [err]_ INVALID_ ARG_ Type]: the “path” argument must be of type string
- How to solve the problem of creating notebook failed
- Failed to download when creating Vue project, solution
- ADT:v22.6.2-1085508 Creating Android project and creating appcompat automatically_ V7 solution
- Uncaught TypeError: Failed to execute ‘removeChild’ on ‘Node’: parameter 1 is not of type ‘Node’.
- Solution to the failure of creating bitmap with multithreaded OpenGL