@[TOC](Module build failed: Error: Node Sass does not yet support your current environment: Windows 64-bit with Unsupported runtime (93))
Importing other people’s Vue projects on gitee or GitHub can easily lead to incompatible node sass versions. Generally, you are prompted as follows:
Module build failed: Error: Node Sass does not yet support your current environment: Windows 64-bit with Unsupported runtime (93)
For more information on which environments are supported please see:
This is the error encountered
We open the web page on the link and find that it is the corresponding version. My node version is 16, which is incompatible
Here, you need to change the version of node sass in package.json to match the notejs Version (emphasis)
On the official website, you can see that my nodejs (16) corresponds to 6.0+
After modification, it is better to delete the previous node sass Version (under the node_medules directory)
Re execute NPM I or cnpm I to re import dependencies
- Error: Node Sass does not yet support your current environment: Linux 64-bit with Unsupported runtim
- Module build failed: Error: Node Sass version 6.0.0 is incompatible with ^4.0.0.
- Quickly create a local typescript running environment.
- Installation problems in using SCSS
- Error: Module did not self-register
- Solution to node sass installation failure
- Error: cannot find module ‘node sass’
- Module build failed: Error: ENOENT: no such file or directory, scandir，‘node_modules\node-sass\vend’
- Syntax Error: Error: Node Sass version 6.0.1 is incompatible with ^4.0.0.
- Simple solution for node sass installation failure
- NPM installs dependent packages and reports an error node gyp rebuild… Solution
- npm install Error: gyp verb `which` failed Error: not found: python
- Solution to the problem of selecting node sass when creating vue-cli3
- TypeError: this.getOptions is not a function
- Solutions to yarn install error reporting
- Module build failed: error: cannot find module ‘node sass’ error
- Error gyp verb ‘which’ failed error: not found: python2 using Vue admin template master
- The version number of robot JS running by electron does not match
- Module build failed: TypeError [ERR_INVALID_ARG_TYPE]: The “path“ argument must be of type string.
- Module not found: Error: Can’t resolve ‘sass-loader’ in ‘F:\H5\project-h5’