Error: node sass does not yet support your current environment: Linux 64 bit with unsupported runtime (93)
It is taken for granted that the versions of node and node sass do not match.
It is useless to refer to various upgrades and demotions of the forum. mmp.
There’s really no way to install sass:
npm install sass
My project will automatically use sass. If you are worried or node sass is still working, you can also uninstall node sass:
npm uninstall node-sass
At this point, your project should run normally. Anyway, this is how I run packaging.
- Module build failed: Error: Node Sass version 6.0.0 is incompatible with ^4.0.0.
- Node Sass version 6.0.1 is incompatible with ^4.0.0.
- Solution to node sass installation failure
- Syntax Error: Error: Node Sass version 6.0.1 is incompatible with ^4.0.0.
- TypeError: this.getOptions is not a function
- Module not found: Error: Can’t resolve ‘sass-loader’ in ‘F:\H5\project-h5’
- After introducing sass into Vue project, start to report error typeerror [err]_ INVALID_ ARG_ Type]: the “path” argument must be of type string
- Error: cannot find module ‘node sass’
- Module build failed: Error: Node Sass does not yet support your current environment: Windows 64-bit
- Solution to the problem of selecting node sass when creating vue-cli3
- Installation problems in using SCSS
- Module build failed: TypeError [ERR_INVALID_ARG_TYPE]: The “path“ argument must be of type string.
- The Vue project does not install node sass and an error is reported
- Module build failed: Error: ENOENT: no such file or directory, scandir，‘node_modules\node-sass\vend’
- Syntax Error: Error: ENOENT: no such file or directory, scandir ‘D:
- Error an unexpected error occurred: * * * etimedout
- Error reporting – the project directly introduces the error reporting and solution of. SCSS file
- INFO Starting development server…. ERROR Error: Rule can only have one resource source (provided
- How to Fix Module build failed: Error: ENOENT: no such file or directory, scandir xxxxxx\node_…
- Vue3 uses element plus package to solve the problem of occasionally disordered code on the icon after it goes online