A few days ago, the system automatically updated the graphics driver, resulting in a lot of problems. Re install the video card driver, but the error of “system group policy forbids the installation of this device, please contact the administrator” is prompted. We checked some information on the Internet, and finally solved this problem by modifying the relevant items in the local group policy of the system. Now the scheme is recorded as follows.
1. First, win + R opens the “run” dialog box
2. Enter the local group policy editor and click “computer configuration – & gt; management template – & gt; system”.
3. Find “device installation restrictions” under “device installation” and click to display the following list:
4. Double click “prohibit installation of devices not described by other policy settings”, select “disabled”, and click “apply and confirm” to save the settings.
5. At this point, you can install the graphics driver normally.
- The sharepoint2010 site cannot open a solution that displays an “an unexpected error has occurred” error
- Pits encountered during installation of vs2017
- On the error report after the command of ADB shell error:device not A solution of found
- xbmc unable to create gui exiting
- Authentication error occurred on remote connection, the required function is not supported
- The solution of OpenGL not displaying normally in win7 system
- Prompt “The MSI failed” solution when uninstalling VMware
- Some problems about startup
- Windows Update Error: 80244019
- An error occurred when installing vs2017: failed to verify the signature of the installation program list
- Solution of OpenGL initialization failure after upgrading motherboard and CPU
- Wireless network solution of deepin Linux network card driver (manual) installation
- An authentication error occurred in the remote desktop connection
- Google browser chrome installation failed, error code: 0xa0430721 solution (★ pro test is feasible 〉)
- Solution: pairing Bluetooth devices with win10 and Linux dual systems
- CUDA Visual Studio Integration Installation failed
- ArcGIS Earth 1.7 beta installation method-solve the 0X80070057.DirectX device creation failed problem
- MySQL installation error. Netframeword installation failed
- Failed to create Oracle Oracle home user solution appears in oracle12c installation
- Rstudio drawing problem