because these two days the teacher let use C ++ to do the Voronoi diagram generation experiment, was forced to install the OpenGL library (with Voronoi function), do not look at the process is tedious, in fact, after installing the feeling is nothing, just keep adding path is very annoying, the other is to download, install. The procedure is as follows:
1. Install cmake
Make sure (cmake directory)\bin has been added to the system path. If it is not there, you need to add it yourself.
2. Install Boost dependencies
Boost_1_66_0, set the two environment variables, because CMAKE needs to find and connect to the CGAL project when it generates the CGAL project. You need to use these two environment variables, which are configured according to the location where you install the Boost.
the pictures to “(the boost installation location) \ lib32 – MSVC – xx. 0” add to the PATH.
3. The installation of Qt
Also to download Qt, time is long, can go to download over the wall first, then the
4. Install and compile the CGAL
I am in making https://github.com/CGAL/cgal/releases/tag/releases%2FCGAL-4.14-beta1 to download the setup. The exe file, also download faster over the wall, first download can not change the installation directory,
normal install to C:/dev /.
only boost before installation is no problem, to be successful by compiling oh, if cannot compile CGAL normally check before add path address is correct.
Configure the environment variable and PATH add according to your installed CGAL version.
- VTK installation
- Installing opencv and Linux Makefile:160 : recipe for target ‘all’ failed problem resolution
- CMake error: error in configuration process, project files may be invalid
- VTK cross compile error
- Two methods of cmake in VTK program
- CMake Error： Could not find CMAKE_ROOT !!!
- On the problem of from PIL import image
- Construction of vs2015 OpenGL configuration environment
- make modules_ Install compiles the kernel driver as a module, and the location of. Ko file in the root file
- Linux CentOS installing protobuf
- Error occurred when Python installed the pocketsphinx module (package): Command‘ swig.exe “Failed: no such file or directory
- When python installs pocketsphinx module (package), an error is reported: command ‘swig.exe’ failed: No such file or directory
- Common mistakes and solutions of cmake + QT + VTK
- Using GitHub in vs2017
- [VTK] vtk8.2.0 + vs2015 + win10 compilation and configuration
- Vtk8.2.0 (32bit + 64bit) compilation and installation test (win10 + vs2017 + Qt5)
- Vs2012 compiling PCL dependency library vtk7.0
- Vtk7. X is compiled and installed under vs2013 and vs2015
- Configuring OpenGL development environment in win10 + vs2015 (including the method of installing 32-bit and 64 bit libraries)
- Under win864 bit, install python, PyQt4 and sip. (final failure, only record)