Launchpad PPA Repositories is a useful non-ubuntu personal third-party repository that can be easily installed with third-party software.
However, when running the Apt-Repository command, it is sometimes suggested that the command does not exist. In this case, apt-get Add-apt-Repository is not possible!
The solution is to install Software-Properties-common. Input command:
apt-get install software-properties-common
- How to Solve apt get update problem: usr/lib/apt/methods/HTTPS could not be found_PUBKEY 7EA0A9C3F273FCD8
- Yum error: cannot retrieve repository metadata（ repomd.xml ）For repository solution
- The solution of push D command execution error (/ bin / sh: 1: push D: not found) on Ubuntu
- Solution not found by JPS command
- Linux basic command execution error: the solution of command not found
- MacOS WGet ‘command not found’ solution
- launch failed.Binary Not found in Linux / Ubuntu solution
- [solved] – bash: rabbitmq plugins: command not found or RA bbitmqctl:command not found
- How to Use Apt get Command Under Mac OSX
- Mac command not found solution
- Solution of apt unable to update in the docker container of raspberry pie
- Fedora 14 yum Error: Cannot retrieve repository metadata (repomd.xml) for repository
- On the error report after the command of ADB shell error:device not A solution of found
- Solution to the error $’\ R’: command not found when executing shell script under Linux
- Solve the problem that springboot does not scan @ repository
- Error handling of apt instruction e: unmet dependencies. Try ‘apt — fix broken install’ with no packages in Ubuntu 20.04
- Err:1 http://mirrors.tuna.tsinghua.edu.cn/ros/ubuntu xxxxxx 404 Not Found [IP: 18.104.22.168 80]
- When installing software in Ubuntu, it prompts: E: You don’t have enough free space in /var/cache/apt/archives/.
- Error: unrecognized command line option “-std=c++11”, to solve the problem that ubuntu does not support c++11
- dpkg: error processing archive /var/cache/apt/archives/libc6-dev-amd64_2.19-0ubuntu6.9_i386.deb (–u