this problem is actually quite simple. If you type a Command in the terminal and you are prompted to say that the Command is not found, either because you have not installed the appropriate package or because of a path setting problem. If it’s because of a software package, there’s nothing more to say, just install the appropriate software package. In the other case, the user’s path needs to be set.
JPS this command is located under the bin file in the Java installation directory, and you need to check whether the JAVA_HOME and PATH in the etc/profile are added correctly.
- Shell script running error bash: JPS: command not found
- Linux basic command execution error: the solution of command not found
- Mac command not found solution
- MacOS WGet ‘command not found’ solution
- Ubuntu add apt repository command not found solution
- [solved] – bash: rabbitmq plugins: command not found or RA bbitmqctl:command not found
- Solution to errors reported by TES command in vscode – errors reported by typescript command
- On the error report after the command of ADB shell error:device not A solution of found
- Solution to the error $’\ R’: command not found when executing shell script under Linux
- Command not found: ADB appears on Mac
- Hadoop datanode using JPS to view the solution that can’t be started
- The solution of push D command execution error (/ bin / sh: 1: push D: not found) on Ubuntu
- error: File not found by glob???
- [Solved] Mac Terminal error: command not found: telnet
- Solution to error: no devices found in ADB command
- [SharePoint] after deploying webpart, the solution to the resource file in the layouts mapping directory referenced by webpart cannot be found
- When NPM install, make: G + +: command not found will be prompted
- Error BC: command not found when git bash runs shell script
- Exception: jupyter command Jupiter notebook not found
- Vue cli service: command not found