Recently, I found that I have a virus in my USB flash disk, and the contents of the USB flash disk are hidden. However, when I view the properties, all of them actually occupy the memory. The effect is as shown in the figure. I believe many friends have encountered this kind of problem, so how to solve it?
The figure is as follows:
First of all, check whether the contents of the U disk are cleared or hidden. If it is cleared by a virus, you can only use the recovery tool to recover. But if it’s just hidden, you can use the “tools” button in the menu bar -& gt ; Folder selection -& gt ; see -& gt ; Show hidden folders to show hidden files.
If all the hidden files exist, you can use the following method to remove them.
1. Create a new TXT in the USB flash disk with any name;
2. Enter:attrib -s -h /s /d
3. Change the suffix to. Bat, and then double-click to run.
You can also pay attention to my personal blog
Other English Blogs
The solution of U disk content hidden by virus
- Convert Tencent video QLV format to MP4 format
- Mac: how to show hidden files under Apple Mac operating system
- Windows 7 system, start to run input CMD, the window flashed by, disappeared
- Prompt 550 remove directory operation failed when FTP delete folder
- Solve the problem that the header file of “graphics. H” cannot be loaded in vs2015
- About ora-00257: archiver error. Connect internal only, until free
- Windows 10 startup item repair an operating system was’t found solution
- The computer can’t turn on ERROR: NO BOOT DISK HAS BEEN DETECTED OR THE DISK HAS FAILED
- Fsync failed
- How can IntelliJ idea completely delete a project
- -bash: cannot create temp file for here-document: No space left on device
- Python FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: ‘objects/epsilon.pkl
- Change the path in the user directory in Chinese Ubuntu to English
- (Copy python package, the problem generated) pip Fatal error in launcher: Unable to create process using
- GitHub desktop upload file error commit failed – exit code 1 received
- Win10 can’t drag files to open directly
- Visual Studio 2005 — Error code 1603 for this component means “Fatal error during installation.
- Securityerror: error ᦇ 2148: SWF file XXX cannot access local resources, only file system only
- U disk installation Linux system could not boot, / dev / root does not exist and the identified hard disk space is not available
- Windows 10 startup item repair an operating system wasn’t found