std::fstream file(filepath); std::string shaderText = ""; std::string line; while (std::getline(file, line)) shaderText = shaderText + line +"\n" ; file.close();
In particular, put a newline character “\n” at the end of each line change after reading it.
And then at the end of the transformation into the camera space, we have to multiply by the three basis vectors for the camera space.
Flag ① : Sometimes the render is too frequent, which causes us to process our input too much, so here we use the code in Flag ① to control the render frequency a bit. Render only if the value of count is an integer multiple of 100,000.
flag ② : The Render Callback needs to constantly refresh the transformation matrix we set, otherwise even if we change the render matrix in the code, it will not work.
- Graphics rendering pipeline diagram of OpenGL
- VIDEOIO ERROR: V4L: can’t open camera by index 0
- Can’t multiply sequence by non int of type ‘float’
- The usage of Matlab function downsample
- The problem that the normal of the model is no longer perpendicular to the surface after unequal scaling
- ROS problem: vidioc_ S_ FMT error 16, Device or resource busy
- 7. Reverse Integer [easy] (Python)
- Python: How to Fix “Ord() expected string of length 1, but int found”
- A repeated string is composed of two identical strings. For example, abcabc is a repeated string with length of 6, while abcba does not have a duplicate string. Given any string, please help Xiaoqiang find the longest repeated substring.
- The sparse matrix of R language is too large to be used as.matrix
- Common problems of shadow map in OpenGL
- Unit error assertion failed on expression
- About the reason why the Raspberry Pi raspistill command cannot find the camera
- 43. Implementation of the shortest code of multiply strings | Java
- Gles2.0 Chinese API glgeterror
- matlab Error Subscript indices must either be real positive integers or logicals.
- Ctfhub error injection
- Error: global variable is ambiguous (conflict between using namespace STD and global variable)
- Reading and saving opencv Python video
- Mac USB error 3: Unable to claim interface: Access denied (insufficient permissions)