Recently, I have not written a blog for many days, which is a very bad habit. If you don’t summarize what you learn every day, you basically forget it all. So keep blogging.
Review of C# programming basics
Three key words:
- new: (1) : Create object. To carve out a space in the heap (the object is a reference type, so it carve out space in the heap), to create an object in the carve out space, and to call the class’s no-argument constructor
(2) : completely hide the parent class method of the same name means to inherit the child class and the parent class method of the same name, need to completely hide the parent class method of the use
2. This: (1) : Refers to the object of the current class, especially when used in constructors. That’s what this means
(2) : inherit its own constructor (usually inherit the most complete constructor)
3. Base: (1) : When a constructor from a parent class is used for inheritance
Interface design: (1) : the menu bar has data resources, satellite resources, service resources, plug-in resources, thematic space, global target, resource search
(2) : open, image mode, map mode, chart mode, 3D terrain, place name management, basic data setting, automatic hiding, full screen, help, login, exit
(3) : tool set includes: area measurement tool, text information lead and organization association, manual correction, image data management in application, distance measurement tool, spatial viewable area analysis, global basic image download
(4) : Title bar WPF, global target, display boundary line, landing, meteorological and hydrological data display, new sky empty box.
What is not clear: which space is used for the full screen display (that is, the toolbar is hidden and the top logo bar is removed) and the toolset?Decreases the transparency of the control if the implementation mouse is not over it.
OpenGL: Let’s look at functions first. Learning OpenGL for so long, the feeling is to know the OpenGL rendering process and all kinds of small details, and then is to learn all kinds of functions
1: Readback data from the cache object: GlGetBufferSubData
2. Direct access to data in cache: Glenum Target, Glenum Access
GlumMapBuffer () = glumMapBuffer ()
More accurate access mode: GlmapBufferRange (Glenum Target, GlintPtr Offset, GlSizeiPtr Length, GlBitField Access);
5: abandon part or data in the cache object: glinvalidateBufferData glinvalidateBufferSubData () ()
Style (GLuint index,GLint size,GLenum type, GLboolean normalized, GLsizei stide, const GLvoid*pointer); The initialized property pointer index is passed to this function.
Integer vertex property: glVertexAttribiPointer () does not perform an automatic conversion to a floating point number
Double vertex attribute: glVertexAttriblPointer () whose type must be DOUBLE
9: Compressed format of vertex attributes: ？？？？？？？？
The vertex properties of each property can be set using the GlvertexAttrib *() series of parameters
11: OpenGL drawing command: includes two parts
1: GlDrawElements (GLenum mode,GLsizei count, GLenum type,Const GLvoid* indices) uses count elements to define a set of geometric primitives. The element’s index value is stored in a cache bound up to GL_ELEMENT_ARRAY_BUFFER. Indices defines the offset address in the element array cache. This function reads information about vertices from the currently enabled array of vertex properties and uses them to build the primitive type specified by mode. The index data from the element array cache is used to index each vertex attribute array 2: non-indexed form: basic drawing command: glDraWarRays () directly selects and uses the vertex attributes in their own order in the cached object.
Reproduced in: https://www.cnblogs.com/Audient/p/7643832.html
- Drawing cube with OpenGL
- 2016.11.1 OpenGL learning, black screen does not display graphics
- An example of drawing rotating cube with OpenGL
- Definition of bracket type in typescript
- Drawing a cube with OpenGL
- Error c2064: term does not evaluate to a function in VC
- Initialization order of Java objects
- Exploring the streaming call of underscore
- Summary of problems encountered in using OpenGL in QT
- Access characteristics of construction methods in Java inheritance
- NPM modify download dependency (modify global download and cache path)
- C++ Error: allocating an object of abstract class type
- Leetcode 34 finds the first and last position of an element in the sorted array (medium)
- OpenGL error getting glgeterror ()
- Implement Set using Array.
- Graphics rendering pipeline diagram of OpenGL
- Error reporting when Lombok @ data and @ builder are used together
- Exception jsonmappingexception: out of start_ ARRAY token
- Vs2015 configuring OpenGL (glfw, glew)
- Some problems in OpenGL