Foreword: when connecting to the server remotely, there is a remote connection error. The required function is not supported.
Official document: credssp update of cve-2018-0886
remote command: Win + r => mstsc
Solution 1: configure the local machine’s group policy.
gpedit.msc -≫ computer configuration – & gt; management template – & gt; system – & gt; credential assignment – & gt; encryption Oracle fix – & gt; start the policy and configure it as “vulnerable”.
Solution 2: modify the remote connection settings of the remote machine.
Setting the properties of the remote machine to unsafe. note: after the server changes the properties of “remote connection”, it needs to be restarted, which is troublesome. Solution one is recommended.
Postscript: the above is some personal experience, I hope to help readers, if there is a better solution, I hope you put forward valuable suggestions.
- An authentication error occurred in the remote desktop connection
- Failed to create Oracle Oracle home user solution appears in oracle12c installation
- SQL Server 2008 18456 error and SA unable to login solution
- Solve the browser err_proxy_connection_failed problem
- [Error] because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive
- After Oracle 11g is installed, SQL_ Plus.exe The problem of Chinese garbled in command window
- OpenSCManager Error 1722
- Can’t open display: can’t open display: localhost:10.0
- Oracle complete uninstall manual
- DB-Lib error message 20002, severity 9
- no target device found problem solved
- Oracle 12C installation process related errors and Solutions
- The solution of PL / SQL can’t connect to the remote server after installing Oracle locally
- Windows_ Win7 broadband connection prompt remote access connection manager error
- In depth analysis of mysq exceeding the number of connections error 1040 (HY000): too many connections
- The sharepoint2010 site cannot open a solution that displays an “an unexpected error has occurred” error
- SQL 2005 remote connection error (provider: SQL network interface, error: 28 – the server does not support the requested protocol
- Informatica error: Invalid connection license key for CMN_1022 [database [Microsoft SQL Server] solution
- Putty prompt network error: software caused connection abort solution
- TNS-12545: Connect failed because target host or object does not exist