Maybe it’s too easy?There are no tramp tutorials on Search.com.
Search phantomjs on your MAC and get the following method:
Download Phantomjs.zip and unzip. Bin/Phantomjs is directly available.
Or it can be installed through Homebrew
brew update & & brew install phantomjs
Or install via MacPorts
sudo port selfupdate & & sudo port install phantomjs
These are the three ways to do it, and they all make a dent.
Let’s start with the method that will ultimately make my installation a success: using Homebrew.
What is Homebrew?
The Missing Package Manager for OS X (The indispensable Package Manager for OS X)
It is very simple to execute the command line directly from the MAC terminal
The/usr/bin/ruby – e “$(curl – fsSL https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Homebrew/install/master/install)”
Enter BREW – V to see the version number, indicating a successful installation.
Type BREW Update (I didn’t enter it, the next install will automatically help me update.)
Wait until the update is complete before typing
Brew Install Phantomjs. Installed successfully! Enter the PhantomJs-V view number to confirm.
A simple hello. Js:
The directory where the JS file is running on the CD
Phantomjs hello. Js
Output Hello, world!
- Installation and use of graphviz under mac
- How to Use Apt get Command Under Mac OSX
- Mac installation opencv brew tap homebrew / Science
- Installing PIP under mac
- Mac install yarn 2020-10-18
- macOS Install Homebrew Error LibreSSL SSL_read: SSL_ERROR_SYSCALL, errno 54
- brew install node Error: No such file or directory @ dir_chdir Bottle installation failed
- brew install tmux: Error: parent directory is world writable but not sticky
- MacOS WGet ‘command not found’ solution
- Linux has no way to solve bash. / that file or directory
- Error code elifecycle errorno when NPM install command is executed in Vue project
- Microsoft Store install Ubuntu
- Using Unrar to decompress rar file
- Mac brew fails to work and an error is reported
- Error: Could not link: /usr/local/share/doc/homebrew
- Putty remote login VMware virtual machine Linux
- Completely uninstall node and NPM on MAC
- Error: no such keg: / usr / local / cellular / node & install NVM & Brew install & oh my Zsh. Git install & git set alias & no bundle URL press
- Mac – build. Net development environment
- Error: No such keg: /usr/local/Cellar/node&install nvm&brew installation&Oh my zsh.git installation&git set alias&No bundle URL prese