1、 Problem description.
An error is reported when cmake is performed under Windows: ‘cmake’ is not an internal or external command, nor is it a runnable program or batch file.
2、 Problem analysis.
Lack of tool cmake.
Install cmake. website: https://cmake.org/download/
When installing cmake, choose to add environment variables.
- Ant Design ‘cross env’ is not an internal or external command, nor is it an error reporting problem for a runnable program
- Net prompt is not an internal or external command
- After node.js is installed, use the instruction node version in vscode to show that it is not an external or internal instruction. The solution is as follows:
- When python installs pocketsphinx module (package), an error is reported: command ‘swig.exe’ failed: No such file or directory
- [screen recording] an error is reported in the screenrecord command: inaccessible or not found
- No such file or directory error when redis is started under Windows
- Install Python C extension compiler environment under windows (solve “error: command” cl.exe ‘ failed: No such file or directory”）
- Install python’s C extension compilation environment under windows (solve “error: command’cl.exe’ failed: No such file or directory”)
- [Solved] socket.gaierror: [Errno 8] nodename nor servname provided, or not known
- [Errno 8] nodename nor servname provided, or not known
- Windows batch: File running in the background
- Solve the problem of the C compiler identification is unknown or the cxx compiler identification is unknown in the process of using cmake
- Two methods of cmake in VTK program
- CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:5 (PROJECT): The CMAKE_C_COMPILER: cl is not a full path
- [robot_launch.launch] is neither a launch file in package [kinova_gazebo] nor is
- Error in installing torch vision or pilot on Linux or Jetson nano: the headers or library files could not be found for JPEG
- Error occurred when Python installed the pocketsphinx module (package): Command‘ swig.exe “Failed: no such file or directory
- When installing pyaudio, an error is reported: failed error: portaudio. H: there is no such file or directory
- Win10 vs 2017 prompt cannot open include file: “windows. H”: no such file or director
- Jstack command execution error: unable to open socket file: target process not responding or hotspot VM not loaded