1、 Problem description.
An error is reported when cmake is performed under Windows: ‘cmake’ is not an internal or external command, nor is it a runnable program or batch file.
2、 Problem analysis.
Lack of tool cmake.
Install cmake. website: https://cmake.org/download/
When installing cmake, choose to add environment variables.
- Net prompt is not an internal or external command
- Solution to syntaxerror: invalid syntax in PIP install XXX
- Ant Design ‘cross env’ is not an internal or external command, nor is it an error reporting problem for a runnable program
- eclipse cdt Program “make” not found in PATH
- Solution of modulenotfounderror in running pychar
- When python installs pocketsphinx module (package), an error is reported: command ‘swig.exe’ failed: No such file or directory
- Error occurred when Python installed the pocketsphinx module (package): Command‘ swig.exe “Failed: no such file or directory
- Some errors in VTK compilation
- Solution: when cmake is compiled, “error in configuration process project files may be invalid” appears
- Install Java runtime JRE in Ubuntu 16.04
- CMake error: error in configuration process, project files may be invalid
- How to Fix Pandoc wasn’t found.pdflatex not found on PATH
- This program cannot be started because vcruntime140 is missing from your computer_ 1.dll。 Try to install the program again to solve the problem.
- Installing opencv and Linux Makefile:160 : recipe for target ‘all’ failed problem resolution
- Two methods of cmake in VTK program
- Vs compiling OpenGL project, the solution of unable to open the source file “GL / glaux. H” appears
- “Error in configuration process project files may be invalid” appears during cmake compilation
- ExecutableNotFound: failed to execute [‘dot’, ‘-Tsvg’], make sure the Graphviz executables are on yo
- Configuring OpenGL development environment in win10 + vs2015 (including the method of installing 32-bit and 64 bit libraries)
- Solutions to the failure of installing jupyters in termux