The same problem was found in python3.5, where the original python required a VC++ Compiler for the installation (MInGW is also available, and it is generally not recommended to use PIP to install some third-party python libraries, and many extensions written in C required a VC++ Compiler for the installation, otherwise “error: command ‘cl.exe’ failed:” would occur. The most common compiler is Visual Studio C ++.
Compiler VS2008 C++ compiler is required in Python2.7, whereas python3 to 3.4 is compiled using VS2010, and python3.5 is compiled using VS2015.
However, as anyone who has ever installed a bloated IDE like VS knows, it comes bundled with a bunch of Microsoft plug-ins, takes up a lot of C disk space, and starts slowly.
if the computer is configured in a general way, the computer will be very stuck, and generally there is no need to install the entire VS.
For Python 2.7, Microsoft has released the Microsoft Visual C++ Compiler for Python 2.7 directly for download and installation.
For python3.5 you will need to install the Visual C++ Build Tools compiler provided by Microsoft
Download address: http://landinghub.visualstudio.com/visual-cpp-build-tools
to install, remember to choose Windows SDK 8.1 and 10 SDK, so don’t pack VS2015 can also compiled a package of C code in the PIP.
- Install Python C extension compiler environment under windows (solve “error: command” cl.exe ‘ failed: No such file or directory”）
- Microsoft Visual C++ 14.0 or greater is required. Get it with “Microsoft C++ Build Tools“
- error: Microsoft Visual C++ 9.0 is required
- Solution: PIP install MySQL Python has the following problems
- PIP installation error: error: Microsoft Visual c++ 14.0 is required perfect solution
- PIP installation error: Microsoft Visual C + + 14.0 is required perfect solution
- Error from Python installation Library: Microsoft Visual C + + 14.0 is required
- Solution for Error Code: s1023 when installing DirectX SDK
- Error: Microsoft Visual C + + 14.0 is required to get it with Microsoft V + + comp
- Learning notes of Python 3: debugger speedups using Python not found
- [Solved] error: Microsoft Visual C++ 14.0 or greater is required
- Error: Microsoft Visual C + + 14.0 is required. Get it with “Microsoft Visual C”++
- Fix vs2017 unable to install
- This program cannot be started because vcruntime140 is missing from your computer_ 1.dll。 Try to install the program again to solve the problem.
- Error: Microsoft Visual C + + 14.0 is required. Get it with “Microsoft Visual C + + build tools” problem
- ModuleNotFoundError: No module named ‘ahocorasick‘ [100% Work Method]
- Pychar install paddlex error Microsoft Visual C ++ fourteen . 0 is required
- Running trust error reporting linker ‘link. Exe’ not found on Windows
- The action ‘install’ for product ‘MySQL server 5.7.19’ failed
- Visual studio 2017 experience