The compiler is not installed. You can run the following commands from the command line depending on your system choice.
yum install gcc gcc-c++
apt-get install cmake gcc g++
If you don’t have enough permissions, preface the command with sudo, execute
and recompile your project
- CMake Error： Could not find CMAKE_ROOT !!!
- CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:5 (PROJECT): The CMAKE_C_COMPILER: cl is not a full path
- Brief introduction of cmake generating all in vs Project_ BUILD、INSTALL、ZERO_ Check function!!
- Installing opencv and Linux Makefile:160 : recipe for target ‘all’ failed problem resolution
- Cmake error on qt5core
- The C compiler identification is unknown
- There is no windows solution in dual system Ubuntu grub startup
- The cxx compiler identification is unknown
- How to Fix Failed to add the host to the list of known hosts
- Mex compiler error handling in MATLAB and GCC installation in Ubuntu
- VBoxClient (seamless): failed to start. Stage: Setting guest IRQ filter mas Error: VERR_INTERNAL_ERR
- How to execute Makefile
- @Solution to override error
- configure: error: C compiler cannot create executables See `config.log’ for more details
- [How to Fix] error: file ‘/boot/grub/i386-pc/normal.mod’ not found
- How to Use paho.mqtt.cpp
- Two methods of cmake in VTK program
- [problem solving] Error:failed to get canonical path of /cow
- Solve the error in Ubuntu 18.04: called “net usershare info” but it failed: failed to execute child process “net”