1 error analysis
When I install
torch vision on Jetson nano, I report an error (torch vision depends on the pilot Library):
the headers or library files could not be found for JPEG, , and the error reason is that pilot needs
JPEG dependency in the process of installing from
writing dependency_links to src/Pillow.egg-info/dependency_links.txt
writing top-level names to src/Pillow.egg-info/top_level.txt
reading manifest file 'src/Pillow.egg-info/SOURCES.txt'
reading manifest template 'MANIFEST.in'
warning: no files found matching '*.c'
warning: no files found matching '*.h'
warning: no files found matching '*.sh'
warning: no previously-included files found matching '.appveyor.yml'
warning: no previously-included files found matching '.coveragerc'
warning: no previously-included files found matching '.editorconfig'
warning: no previously-included files found matching '.readthedocs.yml'
warning: no previously-included files found matching 'codecov.yml'
warning: no previously-included files matching '.git*' found anywhere in distribution
warning: no previously-included files matching '*.pyc' found anywhere in distribution
warning: no previously-included files matching '*.so' found anywhere in distribution
no previously-included directories found matching '.ci'
writing manifest file 'src/Pillow.egg-info/SOURCES.txt'
The headers or library files could not be found for jpeg,
a required dependency when compiling Pillow from source.
2 error resolution
To install pilot, you need to rely on the source code:
sudo apt-get install libjpeg-dev zlib1g-dev
- Error 945 Database cannot be opened due to inaccessible files or insufficient memory or disk space
- The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is
- Error: the main class usertest could not be found or loaded
- Idea startup project: main class not found or cannot be loaded
- In windows, “cmake” is not an internal or external command, nor a runnable program or batch file.
- The main class could not be found or loaded when springboot started
- IntelliJ idea error: package not found or symbol not found
- How to search files or folders in Ubuntu
- Jetson nano uses Python to read and parse GPS data (GPRMC, gpgga).
- Property or field ‘Title‘ cannot be found on object of type
- [screen recording] an error is reported in the screenrecord command: inaccessible or not found
- Clion develops STM32, adds files and compiles with an error “no such file or directory”“
- The main class com.hp.springbootapplication cannot be found or loaded
- Causes and solutions of WordPress media library pictures not showing or showing errors
- Problems encountered after Maven installation or upgrade: could not find or load main class org.codehaus.plexus .class…..
- Idea project prompt: symbol not found or package does not have a solution
- Error: sudo required (or change ownership, or define N_PREFIX)
- Linux Ping error name or service not known
- Build your own resnet18 network and load torch vision’s own weight
- 12c Instant Client Throws System Error Code 126 or 193 or 106