First, GUI mode
Install cmake, run cmak-gui. exe, set the source and build directory, as well as the directory where vtkData is located, figurate, generate. The related process is introduced in the network resources such as baidu library.
Two, command line mode (DOS command)
CmMakelist.txt. The DOS command cmake. Note that the parameter after cmake is the directory where cMakelists.txt is located, and the CPP and header files required are also in that directory.
Cmake is a tool to configure the project as per cmakelists.txt and then compile it in VS.
- Brief introduction of cmake generating all in vs Project_ BUILD、INSTALL、ZERO_ Check function!!
- error: ‘to_string’ is not a member of ‘std’
- Howto Install and Configure VTK on Ubuntu
- [VTK] cmake compiling VTK
- Cmake error on qt5core
- Configuring OpenGL environment on Mac OS
- Vtk8.0 compilation process record under vs2017 and qt5.12.1
- Vs2015 configuring OpenGL (glfw Library)
- Construction of vs2015 OpenGL configuration environment
- CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:5 (PROJECT): The CMAKE_C_COMPILER: cl is not a full path
- Configuring OpenGL in Chinese version of VS2010 and problem solving
- Clion MinGW super fast configuration OpenGL development environment
- On the problem of from PIL import image
- Error resolution-“Error in configuration process, project files may be invalid” appears when Cmake compiles openCV
- Configuring OpenGL development environment in win10 + vs2015 (including the method of installing 32-bit and 64 bit libraries)
- Vtk8.2.0 (32bit + 64bit) compilation and installation test (win10 + vs2017 + Qt5)
- [VTK] vtk8.2.0 + vs2015 + win10 compilation and configuration
- Problems in compiling VTK with cmake: solutions to error configuration process, project files may be invalid
- Configuration, compilation and installation of vtk8.1 in qt5.9
- The cxx compiler identification is unknown