today I accidentally shut down the VMware. Exe process in the process. It doesn’t matter if I shut it down.
said that a running process was using the “configuration” file and was unable to obtain the lock for the configuration file, causing a failure.
know the error, we can solve the problem, there is a process using this file, then we go to the process to look, of course, the first thing we think of is, is the virtual machine process. Three virtual machine processes were actually found in the process manager,
vmware – usbarbibrator. Exe span> p>
vmware – unity – helper. Exe span> p>
vmware – VMX. Exe span> p>
my first instinct was vmware. Exe,kill it, really, the virtual machine is up.
- VMware failed to lock memory file. Error restoring virtual machine state from file
- solve!! VMware Workstation failed to start the VMware authorization service
- VMware virtual machine prompt: locking file failed, unable to open the disk solution
- VMware virtual machine installation of vmware tools, VMware shared folder location
- How to Fix VMware Taking ownership of this virtual machine failed
- VMware Workstation failed to start VMware Authorization Service
- Nat mode of network configuration for VMware virtual machine
- Global lock, table lock and row lock in MySQL
- Quickly solve the problem of Vmware virtual machine “\\.\Global\vmx86”: the system cannot find the specified file
- Fatal: unable to create ‘project_ path/.git/ index.lock ‘: File exists.
- linux VMware Unable to change virtual machine power state: Internal error
- VMware Workstation failed to recover error: (VMX) exception 0xc0000006 (disk error while paging) has
- Failed to get D-Bus connection: No such file or directory
- Solution — unable to install vmware tools on windows2012r2 in VMWare
- VS 2010: An error occurred loading a configuration file: Failed to map the path ‘/’.
- Navicat VMware failed to connect to the database. Possible causes of error 2003
- VMware uninstall installation problem (The MSI Failed)
- Initctl: Job failed to start appears when installing VMware-tools
- After modifying the Tomcat configuration file in development, the modified configuration file will be automatically restored after ecplise starts Tomcat
- Git command line configuration and configuration file to solve clone error libressl_ connect: SSL_ ERROR_ SYSCALL in connection to github. com:443