VMware uninstall installation problem (The MSI Failed)
VMware is not clean when uninstalling. The MSI Failed and The new VMware cannot be installed.
Disable vmware-related processes. Then go to
%TEMP% directory (” win+R “enter
C:\Users\(username)\AppData\Local\ TEMP ) and delete all VMware files.
Restart the computer.
Go to CMD, type
runas /user: username CMD go to the administrator, and then CD to the directory of the old VMware installation file.
vmware-workstation -***. Exe /x /v EULAS_AGREED=1 to reinstall/uninstall the old version.
/v EULAS_AGREED=1 enabled license)
- Prompt “The MSI failed” solution when uninstalling VMware
- VMware virtual machine installation of vmware tools, VMware shared folder location
- solve!! VMware Workstation failed to start the VMware authorization service
- Windows 10 installation python.msi Error 2502 / 2503 solution
- VMware Workstation failed to start VMware Authorization Service
- Solution — windows 2012 installation Framework 3.5 in VMWare
- Error code is 2502 / 2503 when installing MSI format installation package under win10 or win8
- [unity] when using unity hub, there is a problem of “failed to delete old unit installation file…” problem
- Uninstall Windows computer software, so that the uninstall is clean
- Quickly solve the problem of Vmware virtual machine “\\.\Global\vmx86”: the system cannot find the specified file
- Tensorflow installation and uninstall (Anaconda version)
- Solution — unable to install vmware tools on windows2012r2 in VMWare
- WinXP/Win7 uninstall Error Opening Installation Log File
- Running Ubuntu 16.04 in VMware to solve the full screen problem
- Forced shutdown of VMware wrokstation error (failed to get exclusive lock on the configuration file —)
- Solve the problem that the virtual machine can’t be opened? Tips on VMware Workstation cannot connect to the virtual machine
- Solution to CUDA installation failure problem visual studio integration failed
- Initctl: Job failed to start appears when installing VMware-tools
- VMware Workstation failed to recover error: (VMX) exception 0xc0000006 (disk error while paging) has
- Ubuntu 18.04 desktop installation tasksel aptitude failed (100) problem repair