VMware uninstall installation problem (The MSI Failed)
VMware is not clean when uninstalling. The MSI Failed and The new VMware cannot be installed.
Disable vmware-related processes. Then go to
%TEMP% directory (” win+R “enter
C:\Users\(username)\AppData\Local\ TEMP ) and delete all VMware files.
Restart the computer.
Go to CMD, type
runas /user: username CMD go to the administrator, and then CD to the directory of the old VMware installation file.
vmware-workstation -***. Exe /x /v EULAS_AGREED=1 to reinstall/uninstall the old version.
/v EULAS_AGREED=1 enabled license)
- solve!! VMware Workstation failed to start the VMware authorization service
- How to Fix Install VMware Tools Grayed out Issues 2022
- Error 1406: could not write value installpath to key
- Prompt “The MSI failed” solution when uninstalling VMware
- VMRC installation occurred: failed to install the hcmon driver
- VMware Workstation failed to recover error: (VMX) exception 0xc0000006 (disk error while paging) has
- [Solved] VMware Workstation startup error: Unable to open kernel device…
- VMware virtual machine installation of vmware tools, VMware shared folder location
- Quickly solve the problem of Vmware virtual machine “\\.\Global\vmx86”: the system cannot find the specified file
- linux VMware Unable to change virtual machine power state: Internal error
- Apache service can’t be started under xampp, reporting port occupancy class error [error] Apache will not start without the configured ports free!
- Error:Connection activation Failed: no suitable device found for this connection solution
- Forced shutdown of VMware wrokstation error (failed to get exclusive lock on the configuration file —)
- Fatal IO error 11
- (Virtual machine monitor failed and Virtual ethernet failed)
- Initctl: Job failed to start appears when installing VMware-tools
- The solution to reload and rollback of VMware after unloading
- Centos6 suddenly cannot access the network VM communication interface socket family: failed
- Solve the problem that the virtual machine can’t be opened? Tips on VMware Workstation cannot connect to the virtual machine
- Transport (VMDB) error -44: Message.